Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 2.0 weber carbs. Dijon Bomb. SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
I have to say this is one of the best driving 4 cylinder 914s that I have driven in a long time.
I sold this car for Mike Ferguson right after the WCC held here in PDX. Sean in Boise Idaho had the car and took very good care of it. He know is moving on to other types of vehicles.
This is a very clean car, no rust. Original gold color. Extremely nice chrome bumpers. All the rubber is good. Engine has been rebuilt, FAT cam, for Carbs.
Weber 40IDA carbs. Alpine am fm cd receiver, with three way speakers mounted in factory speaker housings, no cut door panels. GT front driving lights, Koni shocks on all four corners.
Extremely well priced at $14950.
Call or text Craig at 503-799-5794
rhodyguy
needs center caps.
jmalone
IMHO 4lug Fuchs look great w/o caps
Qarl
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 2 2014, 09:11 AM) *

needs center caps.

Set of centercaps on evil bay right now!

Ferg
She twas a noble steed driving.gif

No joke, out of the 10 914's I've owned, this was my favorite. I would very much like it's new owner to have my contact info.

Ferg
boxstr
A free set of center caps to the purchaser of the Dijon Bomb.
Craig at CAMP
buckeye
Thanks Craig that means a lot to me! I don't post much as I'm usually in the garage working on vehicles. I set this one up pretty well I think, it runs and handles like a Porsche should. I posted it For Sale here and had virtually no interest in it. With your help I met a couple of great guys, they got an Amazing deal, literally a truck load of spares and drove the car home from Boise! Mike, you're right one of the best 914s either of us has had the pleasure of owning. To the new owner, Drive it like you stole it, just don't wreck it! Cheers Mates! beerchug.gif
boxstr
SOLD really nice car going to a good home here in the pacific northwest. The new owner is really happy with the Dijon Bomb.
Craig at CAMP
Durus
I think Craig set me up here...he HAD to know we were going to buy this BEAUTIFUL tenner while en route to Portland from Boise av-943.gif And what a screamer this car is! Just driving it you could tell this car was loved AND carefully taken care of! The previous owner was a super cool guy, and we plan on keeping in touch. This car will be in the family for ever now - garaged - waxed - and safe ....what a find Craig THANK YOU!! smilie_pokal.gif Click to view attachment
Ferg
Here's a pic from way back when, pm me your email and I'll send you what I can find.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
the steel wheels and chromy caps are a great look.
jim_hoyland
Here's a 2005 pic of the car before Ferg bought it. Located in Arizona at the time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.