Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huntington Beach 914 Sighting at Einmalig
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Saw VIN # 4762902575 at Einmalig this am. Car will be restored; already has the 911 suspension added with 5 lug hubs. Some surface rust; looks like it was originally green-could;t read the Karman badge

Added to VIN database.. smile.gif
jim_hoyland
I walked through the shop to get to the car; this place has tons of Porsche parts; 911, 944 etc, 356, and more. Not a 914 shop. They have a web page and advertise in Porsche Panorama
boogie_man
Went there a few times in my 78 911Sc Targa for parts. Nice people and a ton of stuff there used and nos. Kinda pricey but they're very nice. There was a guy outside doing a silver 911 t to utter perfection. Be neat to see that teener go thru it's stages until complete...my.02
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(boogie_man @ May 2 2014, 02:51 PM) *

Went there a few times in my 78 911Sc Targa for parts. Nice people and a ton of stuff there used and nos. Kinda pricey but they're very nice. There was a guy outside doing a silver 911 t to utter perfection. Be neat to see that teener go thru it's stages until complete...my.02

I'll stop by periodically and shoot pics. smile.gif
Larmo63
I have bought from Bruce at Einmalig, not cheap but he has the stuff...
Elliot Cannon
I was in this shop about 8 years ago and he had a 5 lug collapsible spare. They wanted $250. I had to pass on that one. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.