Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need to contact "Nürburg Nomad" - URGENT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
sorry for using the Garage for this, but there is a little problem

Gary (Nürburg Nomad) contacted me via PM in an urgend case, but I'm not able to reply to his PM - I guess the problem is the letter "ü" in his screenname idea.gif

anyhow - I would need his eMail to reply ...

Gustl
Gustl
icon_bump.gif
balljoint
If you PM me a message I will forward it to him for you.

But can't you just click on his screen name and send him a PM that way?
gandalf_025
I tried that, but it didn't work. I deleted the u with the 2 dots as shown and put a regular U . It said it went. I asked him to get Gusti his e-mail address.

No idea if it works ??
balljoint
I got the same message.

Sounds like there are more issues in the PM system than the inability to delete blocks of PMs. dry.gif I blame Zach (but just in public because in reality it's probably Clay's fault)

I hope he doesn't have naked pictures of Wolfgang. unsure.gif
Nürburg Nomad
I have received the messages! Thanks for the extra effort there Wolfgang, yeah, after the last forum update it seems to be opposed to special German characters... I often have to use a regular 'u' to get things to work as well.
Nürburg Nomad
QUOTE(balljoint @ May 3 2014, 05:19 PM) *

I got the same message.

Sounds like there are more issues in the PM system than the inability to delete blocks of PMs. dry.gif I blame Zach (but just in public because in reality it's probably Clay's fault)

Haha, oh much worse than that, I have pictures of his 914 cheating on him with another driver! happy11.gif driving-girl.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Nürburg Nomad @ May 3 2014, 07:45 PM) *

QUOTE(balljoint @ May 3 2014, 05:19 PM) *

I got the same message.

Haha, oh much worse than that, I have pictures of his 914 cheating on him with another driver! happy11.gif driving-girl.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Who could resist.
Gustl
thanks for all your help - Gary sent me the eMail address

wavey.gif Gustl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.