Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB center caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
L-Jet914
I am looking for a set of good or like new condition center caps for my 2.0L OEM fuchs wheels that I purchased from a user here a while back. Part number:914-361-303-03 Best way to reach me is via PM.
Qarl
QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ May 4 2014, 02:11 AM) *

I am looking for a set of good or like new condition center caps for my 2.0L OEM fuchs wheels that I purchased from a user here a while back. Part number:914-361-303-03 Best way to reach me is via PM.

Do new sets on evil bay right now, but bring $$$$$$
914outlaw
On thesamba. Not mine.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=748055
mepstein
repros sell for $75-100 (set of 4) on ebay and the samba. 914rubber used to make these as well.
L-Jet914
What I meant to say was good used condition(not dented to hell) or used like new. But that you for the info. Not a big fan of eBay buying recently. What are the differences between the OEM and repops?
Mikey914
QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ May 4 2014, 06:29 PM) *

What I meant to say was good used condition(not dented to hell) or used like new. But that you for the info. Not a big fan of eBay buying recently. What are the differences between the OEM and repops?

I'm doing another run now and will have in 10 days,
The ones I make are machined from billet, and have a clear anodized finish. You will have a hard time denting them.
Also, you will not get galvanic corrosion that the OEMs are prone to. Any time you have 2 dissimilar metals you can't help it.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.