Full Version: Criag's List Ad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Just in case anyone was looking:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/car/55432948.html

Teener parts and a 6 longblock.

- Joe
Mueller
damn....seems like a pretty darn good deal....
Aaron Cox
im tempted... /6 lonblock for 500 IPB Image
DougC
I sent an email to that guy yesterday and haven't heard back..

Doug C
KaptKaos
Aren't the 2.7 the last of the magnesium blocks?
TonyAKAVW
I bought my yellow 914 from that guy. I got an exceptional deal on it. He told me at the time (6 months ago) that he was trying to find a nice roller to make into a /6 conversion and that he had a bunch of stuff ready for it.

Seems like a good deal for those parts, if I could justify the cost now I would probably jump all over it.

-Tony
Root_Werks
He is a really nice guy. Best shipping I could find was $231 and he wanted $40 for a pallet, so $771 for a 2.7. He didn't know if it was an early engine or not, so I passed on the deal.

Said he never heard it run either. If it has a spun bearing or something, your looking at $$$ to have it gone through. Plus, if it is not a 76' or 77' case, small oil pump ect.

Nah, I passed. If it was just down from my house, $500 sure, but almost $800, no thanks. Someone local should grab it. IPB Image
Howard
Think I did. Trying to meet with him tomorrow and pick up. do want to look first, but will let you know.
SLITS
I offered him cash last night - no response - so he can go f*** himself or Howie...whichever comes first.
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 14 2005, 02:50 PM)
I offered him cash last night - no response - so he can go f*** himself or Howie...whichever comes first.

WTF? Did you quit smoking, too? IPB Image IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 14 2005, 04:05 PM)

No, I meant Howie Mandel IPB Image

Now, get the knot outta yer panties!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 14 2005, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 14 2005, 04:05 PM)

No, I meant Howie Mandel IPB Image

Now, get the knot outta yer panties!

thats the Mad Cow Disease (PMS) talking IPB Image
boxstr
Emailed for the axles, he emailed back sure if the guy who was coming over did not take everyhting.
CCLINCRAIGSLIST
Howard
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 14 2005, 04:52 PM)
Emailed for the axles, he emailed back sure if the guy who was coming over did not take everyhting.
CCLINCRAIGSLIST

That would be me. Seems silly not to take the whole load at this price. Tell me what you want and I'll grab it. Just thought I would never get another chance at a 6 this cheap if I decide to upgrade Suzi. Slits, want a free MBZ diesel IPB Image
boxstr
I just want the rear five lug axles. Thanks

CCLINDRILLME
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 14 2005, 06:01 PM)
CCLINCRAIGSLIST

That would be me. Seems silly not to take the whole load at this price. Tell me what you want and I'll grab it. Just thought I would never get another chance at a 6 this cheap if I decide to upgrade Suzi. Slits, want a free MBZ diesel IPB Image

I've got 12 to sell you......................
Aaron Cox
howie...may be interested in the speedo IPB Image (150 mph silver center)
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 14 2005, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 14 2005, 06:01 PM)
CCLINCRAIGSLIST

I've got 12 to sell you......................

You've got 12 6's? Why have you been holding out on me? Post pix!
Not really interested in 12 300D's though IPB Image

Aaron, OK how about $100? Kidding, I'll let you know if it's silver.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.