Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DELETED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stugray
Deleted
bdstone914
Yellow injectors are for 1.7 not 2.0L (green).
stugray
Deleted
reharvey
QUOTE(stugray @ May 4 2014, 08:47 PM) *

Yellow injectors are for 1.7 not 2.0L (green).

I always thought the "green top" for 2.0L meant the green tip.
Is that not correct?

Anyhow, I have another set that appear to be green on the connector end.

Are these the right ones?

IPB Image

Yes
stugray
Deleted
914_teener
I see no prices.

I am interested in the injectors, plenum and runners, dizzy, and only a core MPS...so long as you can confirm a part No. stamped on it.

stugray
Deleted
stugray
Deleted
stugray
Deleted
stugray
Deleted
stugray
Deleted
stugray
Deleted
stugray
^
stugray
!
stugray
Deleted
daytona
I could really use all of this, but a bit out of my reach.

QUOTE(stugray @ Jun 23 2014, 10:11 AM) *

Price reduced $500 plus shipping

stugray
Bump.
stugray
again ^
stugray
Deleted
litesonic
QUOTE(stugray @ Jan 15 2015, 11:29 AM) *

Bump to the top.
Complete 2.0L FI system with LOTS of spare parts.

$500 + shipping

How much for a working fuel pump?
I am in Fort Collins... thanks!

-Brian
VWTortuga336
PM sent
stugray
Deleted
stugray
bump
JOEPROPER
pm sent
hotlanta914
QUOTE(stugray @ Jul 31 2015, 11:12 AM) *

bump

I am interested in purchasing the lot - I sent a PM a couple of days ago - let me know if the whole package is still available.

Thank you,

Brian
hotlanta914
PM sent a couple of times - interested in the whole set - let me know one way or another - thanks
TJB/914
Stugray,
I'll take it for $500 + whatever shipping to MI. if no one has committed??
I only do BMO-Chase, Bank Money Order if interested. I'll send ASAP Monday if accepted.
Tom in Michigan
TJB/914
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Feb 27 2016, 02:50 PM) *

Stugray,
I'll take it for $500 + whatever shipping to MI. if no one has committed??
I only do BMO-Chase, Bank Money Order if interested. I'll send ASAP Monday if accepted.
Tom in Michigan

I know, I know, It's is a long shot since this post started in May 2014. Complete D-Jet F.I. systems for 2.0 liter 914's is no longer available. blink.gif
Tom
stugray
Deleted
TJB/914
QUOTE(stugray @ Mar 11 2016, 07:51 PM) *

Bump!
deal fell through but it forced me to more carefully re-inventory the parts.
New list, better information, fewer "duplicate" parts.

Still $500 plus shipping.

hotlanta914, then TJB/914 would get first chance since I have PMs from them.

Stugray,

I just sent you a PM regarding this offer to buy a complete 2.0L FI System.
Since it started way back in May 2014 you need to post a new itemized list of parts you are selling for a final decision. I am a real buyer, I personally don't like being put on a list of undecided buyers.

The rules of selling is the first person to commit with an agreed money $$ amount gets the deal with no miss-understandings.

Tom
stugray
Deleted
TJB/914
QUOTE(stugray @ Mar 13 2016, 01:11 AM) *

QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Mar 12 2016, 06:05 AM) *

QUOTE(stugray @ Mar 11 2016, 07:51 PM) *

Bump!
deal fell through but it forced me to more carefully re-inventory the parts.
New list, better information, fewer "duplicate" parts.

Still $500 plus shipping.

hotlanta914, then TJB/914 would get first chance since I have PMs from them.

Stugray,

I just sent you a PM regarding this offer to buy a complete 2.0L FI System.
Since it started way back in May 2014 you need to post a new itemized list of parts you are selling for a final decision. I am a real buyer, I personally don't like being put on a list of undecided buyers.

The rules of selling is the first person to commit with an agreed money $$ amount gets the deal with no miss-understandings.

Tom

The PM you sent me was nearly unreadable because the nested quotes got all messed up.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here.

"Since it started way back in May 2014 you need to post a new itemized list of parts you are selling for a final decision."

As stated in the Bump and in the first post.
The information is all new, updated yesterday, and a link provided to a detailed parts list with additional pictures.

"I am a real buyer, I personally don't like being put on a list of undecided buyers. "

I was not putting you on a list of "undecided buyers", no idea where you got that idea.
I In my post above I was giving you second right to buy because you PMed me AFTER hotlanta914.

"The rules of selling is the first person to commit with an agreed money $$ amount gets the deal with no miss-understandings."

I dont know what these "rules" are that you speak of, but if you feel in any way treated unfairly I would have no problem removing my offer for sale entirely

Stugray,
I decided not to purchase these parts after looking at the new list. Hope you understand.
Tom
stugray
FI system is no longer for sale
stugray
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Mar 12 2016, 07:05 AM) *

I am a real buyer, I personally don't like being put on a list of undecided buyers.

Tom,

Funny how you state "I am a real buyer" and act offended when there is any suggestion of you being "undecided".

Then you back out. Classic.

Tired of so many flaky buyers when the system could get easily 2X the price I am asking on ebay.

FI system No Longer For sale.
I'll just sit on it for a couple more years and wait for the demand to go up some more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.