Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Euro Turn Signal Lenses, US Buckets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Red_6
Here are some pretty nice euro lenses and some US market buckets. I saw you can source conversions for this bucket but they are not included. Lenses are in good shape, no fading or cracks, some very minor surface abrasions that are mostly paint from whatever brushed against them but would buff out to perfect easily.

Asking $85 shipped (lower 48 states) for everything.

Thanks,
Scott
tweet
i'll take them
Red_6
QUOTE(tweet @ May 5 2014, 09:41 AM) *

i'll take them

Thanks Tweet, PM for paypal/address info or email me at fire it up scotty (no spaces) at yahoo

Thanks!
1stworks
QUOTE(Red_6 @ May 5 2014, 02:15 PM) *

i'll take them

Thanks Tweet, PM for paypal/address info or email me at fire it up scotty (no spaces) at yahoo

Thanks!

Love the email address and saw your from denver,If you ever want go mountain loop drive
hit me up.South side.

Scotty
Red_6
QUOTE(1stworks @ May 5 2014, 12:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Red_6 @ May 5 2014, 02:15 PM) *

i'll take them

Thanks!

Love the email address and saw your from denver,If you ever want go mountain loop drive
hit me up.South side.

Scotty

Very cool Scotty, thanks! This car might be track-only, if so and if you'd like to take yours to high-plains raceway for a day we may have it ready by fall... but our current track car (a suzuki Swift GT) is road worthy and I might take you up on that if you'd be seen near such an eyesore!

thanks again and hope to get to meet you at some point.

-Scott
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.