Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Sideshift Transaxle for Chump Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andrew15
Well, I cleaned up my spare transaxle for the ChumpCar 914 and found that the reason it had years of caked on oil was that it had a 4" crack on the top of the case that goes all the way through to the bearing races. sad.gif

So... I'm looking for a decent 914 side shift 5-spd transaxle.
It can have a crunchy 1st / reverse as it will be a track use only box and I only need 1st for around the paddock.

If you've got a decent side shift transaxle for sale, let me know.

I'm in Canada, but can have it shipped to my shipping depot MN

Thanks
Andrew M
Evil914
QUOTE(andrew15 @ May 5 2014, 11:50 AM) *

Well, I cleaned up my spare transaxle for the ChumpCar 914 and found that the reason it had years of caked on oil was that it had a 4" crack on the top of the case that goes all the way through to the bearing races. sad.gif

So... I'm looking for a decent 914 side shift 5-spd transaxle.
It can have a crunchy 1st / reverse as it will be a track use only box and I only need 1st for around the paddock.

If you've got a decent side shift transaxle for sale, let me know.

I'm in Canada, but can have it shipped to my shipping depot MN

Thanks
Andrew M

I have a transaxle that needs the rear housing replaced.It was in a car that was rear-ended hard and broke the ears off where the tranny mounts are.$125 American greenbacks.Or would trade for a decent dash pad (1975 model) or a 15x7 cookie cutter wheel. Send me your email addy and I'll shoot some photos if you are interested.I can safely pack it so it doesn't have to ride on a heavy expensive pallet.Let me know. Carl
andrew15
Thanks Dr - Sent a PM
Evil914
QUOTE(andrew15 @ May 9 2014, 06:54 AM) *

Thanks Dr - Sent a PM

laugh.gif Thanks for the compliment but I'm not THE Dr.Evil,famed tranny guru,I'm CARL just plain Evil914,which is what my wife calls my 914 because it takes all my money.Got your PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.