Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Appreciate Help to Identify Switches (see photo)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
edrotol
Left to right: Rear Fog Light? Defroster Rear Window? Defroster Rear Window?

They are all green. If yes to the last two, why the difference? Is one older than the other? Is one rarer than the other? Are they all for 914's only. Thanks for the help.

Click to view attachment

tweet
My guess:
left - fog light
center - Euro spec defrost
right - US spec defrost
bdstone914
QUOTE(edrotol @ May 5 2014, 04:53 PM) *

They are all green. If yes to the last two, why the difference? Is one older than the other? Is one rarer than the other? Are they all for 914's only. Thanks for the help.

Click to view attachment

First is early fog light, never seen the second one but looks like a defroster symbol,
Third is rear defroster. I have seen variations of the third one with thinner lines.
Bruce
Tom_T
agree.gif with Bruce, and the foglight on the left was used up thru 73 MY (70-73), & maybe a few early 74's, then they went to the amber color one with same graphic.

Check over on p914.com as they have a lot of good info on this stuff by MY, and may answer the middle one.

beerchug.gif
gcrotvik
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 5 2014, 05:58 PM) *

Click to view attachment

First is early fog light, never seen the second one but looks like a defroster symbol,
Third is rear defroster. I have seen variations of the third one with thinner lines.
Bruce

I've seen the center defrost fob in early 911's.
edrotol

Click to view attachment

thanks all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.