Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone else get one of these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I went to the Mazda Rev it up last year as I am sure many of the members here did also. I just got this in the mail from GM to do something similar except not a competition. The site is located here and with the thing I got in the mail, I had an express registration all filled out for me. So I signed up for it and am going to go beat up some new GM cars. I didnt know that GM had an interest in Saab cars. Anyway, sounds like it will be a fun time, especially in the Vette.
Rough_Rider
Yep GM has a major interest in Saab & Subaru.

Which is how Sabb managed to get a WRX wagon & turn it into the 92x. Which is a pretty sweet handling car.
Mueller
done it a few years in a row....got kicked out once (with a standing ovation) for doing a hot lap in an infinity..over estimated the brakes and killed a bunch of cones IPB Image

one year the 'vette was boring, you couldn't get on it at all, they had some a-holes in scooters driving next you while you drove solo....

last year they had a semi-pro in the passanger seat and they you open it up and have some fun...choice of auto and sticks....decent car, I wouldn't kick one out of my driveway

GM sucked the life out of Saab....they now drive like a Chevy Caviliar
spare time toys
Yep it was here in big D this year had a blast. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.