Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T I can not play here tonight
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Its our 16th Aniversary today and the Boss Lady says its Dinner and a show IPB Image . I may be sporty and tell her what the heck go ahead and super size. Im such a big spender IPB Image
Allan
Congrats on keeping it together!!!! IPB Image
Lou W
Congratulations, maybe you can convince her to go see the aviatar, supose to be good.
rick 918-S
Super size IPB Image
jr91472
way to go IPB Image
URY914
Buy her an ice cream cone.
spare time toys
QUOTE (Lou W @ Jan 14 2005, 06:38 PM)
Congratulations, maybe you can convince her to go see the aviatar, supose to be good.

Great flick I dont get the ending though? I had forgot all the inovations Howard made. I like the animation and file footage of the Spruce Goose.
Red-Beard
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jan 14 2005, 03:31 PM)
Its our 16th Aniversary today and the Boss Lady says its Dinner and a show IPB Image . I may be sporty and tell her what the heck go ahead and super size. Im such a big spender IPB Image

Going to Sonic instead of DQ?
dinomium
Congrats, but remeber, if the package says, filling may be HOT, belive it!!!
I would hate to hear your big nite at Micky Dees was sidelined by MOLTEN CHERRY PIE filling!
IPB Image

IPB Image Have a great nite!
jimtab
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jan 14 2005, 03:31 PM)

Congratulations Newlyweds, hang in there the first 35 are the hardest..... IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
campbellcj
Congrats...this summer will be our 15th and I find it reall scary how fast time flies these days. Next month is the 20th anniversary of our first date. I guess that means it'll be a $$$$$ Valentines day IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.