Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: front spoiler question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
veedubPORSCHEchris
looking for the snowplow style front spoiler.does anyone know if they are still making them?
thanks in advance....chris IPB Image
Bleyseng
yes, they come in handy during the winter.

Geoff IPB Image
retrotech
Performance Products has them. $199.
CptTripps
I have one on my car...and I'd rather have the stock 73 bumpers...

...this the one you are looking for?

IPB Image
veedubPORSCHEchris
thats the one!!! performance products used to have them for 99 bux
but they dont any more.i saw them at mid america for $79 just this last november but they dont have them anymore either IPB Image . if you want to sell yours let me know or if anyone has one for sale i would be interested..thanks again for the input folks IPB Image chris
Aaron Cox
ctripps! i just posted in your other thread....i am looking for that spolier too IPB Image and have a VERY nice LE spolier for trade IPB Image
MartyYeoman
Check this out,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7946618883
CptTripps
Now THAT is funny....

Go get it!
Allan
QUOTE (CptTripps @ Jan 14 2005, 07:35 PM)
I have one on my car...and I'd rather have the stock 73 bumpers...

Trade?
veedubPORSCHEchris
no good for me only ships to the usa and im in canada IPB Image
oh well........ there ya go aaron..well if anyone has one they want to part with and are willing to send to canada let me know..cheers IPB Image
Aaron Cox
im interested in a trade for my LE valence still IPB Image
veedubPORSCHEchris
woo hoo found them new $70 usd thanx all
IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (veedubPORSCHEchris @ Jan 15 2005, 07:28 AM)
woo hoo found them new $70 usd thanx all
IPB Image

you must tell! IPB Image
campbellcj
I found that several of the spoiler options listed in the "usual" catalogs/web sites are not actually available. If anyone is thinking about ordering, be sure to check availability first.
I "think" that one of the major f/g suppliers possibly Roger Sheridan has slowed down or stopped making some of the parts, leaving Performance Products, Pelican etc. with no channel.
veedubPORSCHEchris
IPB Image i think you right on the lack of availibility ohh well ill find one eventually IPB Image
spare time toys
QUOTE (veedubPORSCHEchris @ Jan 15 2005, 05:24 PM)
IPB Image i think you right on the lack of availibility ohh well ill find one eventually IPB Image

Get the ebay one have it sent to me and Ill send it to you. Only charge you what FED EX charges me
veedubPORSCHEchris
thanx for the offer but it looks pretty good that i found one up here...but thanks again IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.