Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CALLING HOWIE, SCOTTIE, MIKEY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
Actually, that's not far from JD (East Coaster).

It looks like it has been converted to 5-lug. There may be some parts to salvage.
skline
I already saw that POS, I wouldnt touch it with your money. I am going to look at one tomorrow for the perfect price. FREE! Getting up early and hooking up the trailer for a run down to look at one for free or very little money. Complete car. If its not too bad, I will drag it home. From what I hear, its a parts car. Anyone need anything?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 14 2005, 08:08 PM)
Anyone need anything?

150 mph silver center speedo.....

a new fender..... IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 14 2005, 07:26 PM)
Anyone need anything?

I may already have that already here unless I gave it to Jared
scotty914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 14 2005, 07:26 PM)
Anyone need anything?

make sure he gets the new speedo before the fender, we can't have aaron say he slid in to something because his speedo did not work

and aaron just because the speedo says 150 it does not mean the car can do 150, well maybe if your car was yellow
Dr Evil
Oh, WTF!? $500 deposit expected at auction end. Like its gonna get there. IPB Image Turd.
East coaster
This should be about 15 minutes from my house. If anyone is interested I can check it out for you, but I'm having trouble finding anything worth checking out on this thing?? IPB Image
jd74914
Well, if its been properly converted to 5 lugs its worth a $100, but his reserve must be way high if he wants a $500 deposit. I think someone should quit IPB Image

Now, I wonder if anyone will bid up above his reserve IPB Image
Joe Bob
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 14 2005, 07:08 PM)
I already saw that POS, I wouldnt touch it with your money. I am going to look at one tomorrow for the perfect price. FREE! Getting up early and hooking up the trailer for a run down to look at one for free or very little money. Complete car. If its not too bad, I will drag it home. From what I hear, its a parts car. Anyone need anything?

HEY Scott.....road's open...come get the trailer....
F4i
I need a couple of front turn signal lenses. I switched the buckets to euro. but put in too big a bulb. Had some melting action.Oops. BTW anybody know the correct part number for euro turn signal bulbs? IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 15 2005, 07:12 AM)
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 14 2005, 07:08 PM)

HEY Scott.....road's open...come get the trailer....

Most likely be tomorrow Mike. I just got back from San Diego looking at one of the most rusted cars I have seen in a long time. Must have been store by the waterfront.
Howard
Scott, if you can, stop by my place and get tow bar for mike. I'm going into the valley now to get my new 6!!!
Joe Bob
What...everyone getting a six now?
skline
Im not getting a 6 IPB Image I guess I will just have to settle for my 8. One of these days I would like to find another 4 that I could afford. Howard, I will stop by on the way up. I will call you when I am almost there
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 15 2005, 04:21 PM)
Im not getting a 6 IPB Image I guess I will just have to settle for my 8. One of these days I would like to find another 4 that I could afford. Howard, I will stop by on the way up. I will call you when I am almost there

i wish i had a 6 too IPB Image

instead ill finish installing my new dizzy and cdi box IPB Image IPB Image
Howard
Just a shortblock, 911 front susp, and transaxle guys. Missing a few parts to be a complete 914-6 IPB Image .

All still in the back of Atilla the Hyndai. Will clean up stuff, read #s and post pix and all you experts can tell me how badly I got screwed IPB Image Seller is really nice guy.. hope he joins us.

Scott, see you tomorrow, exit Lindero Cyn off 101. AAron, black center speedo.
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 15 2005, 05:36 PM)
Just a shortblock, 911 front susp, and transaxle guys. Missing a few parts to be a complete 914-6 IPB Image .

All still in the back of Atilla the Hyndai. Will clean up stuff, read #s and post pix and all you experts can tell me how badly I got screwed IPB Image Seller is really nice guy.. hope he joins us.

Scott, see you tomorrow, exit Lindero Cyn off 101. AAron, black center speedo.

So on the 6, you're saying that you didn't get the heads, cam towers, cams, chains & covers. He said it was a long block......that's f%$cked.
Howard
oops, meant to say long block. just no manifolds or carbs. all studs look good and no drippies. green fan housing? wtf is that?

btw, guy said he got 106 replies to listing. guess craigslist works, eh? Ron, why don't you come up here with scott tomorrow. that way you guys would have an hour or two to insult the shit out of each other and everyone else here could have the day off IPB Image
redshift
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 15 2005, 09:16 PM)
all studs look good and no drippies.

Howard... you freak me out, man.

M
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 15 2005, 06:16 PM)
oops, meant to say long block. just no manifolds or carbs. all studs look good and no drippies. green fan housing? wtf is that?

btw, guy said he got 106 replies to listing. guess craigslist works, eh? Ron, why don't you come up here with scott tomorrow. that way you guys would have an hour or two to insult the shit out of each other and everyone else here could have the day off IPB Image

Manifolds (exh)......$400 for headers (new)....$900+ stock w/heat

Engine tin....Root Works $150, Fibreglass $400?, Metal ???

OIl tank.....Stock $500....Other types $200 - $400

Carbs & Intake.......$1200 for good Webers

Alternator w/Fan assembly & mount......$3-400

Dizzy (OE) used....$150 - $200

Hope the engine is good to go.................

I'm not insulting anyone anymore.
Howard
QUOTE (redshift @ Jan 15 2005, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 15 2005, 09:16 PM)
all studs look good and no drippies.

Howard... you freak me out, man.

M

shit, miles, i meant the engine. didn't mean to get you excited.
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 15 2005, 05:25 PM)
I'm not insulting anyone anymore.

Ron! Say it ain't so. What will I go? Where will I do? IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.