Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB early ignition key tumbler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rudedude
I need to find an early style tumbler that uses the Porsche key, in a pinch i'd take the vw style as long as the key was available.
Thanks,
Jule
1stworks
QUOTE(rudedude @ May 8 2014, 05:57 AM) *

I need to find an early style tumbler that uses the Porsche key, in a pinch i'd take the vw style as long as the key was available.
Thanks,
Jule

Like this 1972?

IPB Image

Pm me if u want.

Scotty
rudedude
Sorry, that is a later version than I need
hndyhrr
do you need the whole thing? or just the part the key goes into? if you have a 70 and need the whole thing ..... that is a hard one. Found mine at easy porsche parts in Emeryville, Calif. Cost me 70 plus shipping. give them a call. I look when i get home from work, have a couple of just the part the key goes in.

have a grand day

Renee
rudedude
Renee,
I am hoping to find just the part the key goos in, and hoping to have the key for it also. Also know i'm probably dreaming
Thanks,
Jule
hndyhrr
QUOTE(rudedude @ May 8 2014, 07:46 AM) *

Renee,
I am hoping to find just the part the key goos in, and hoping to have the key for it also. Also know i'm probably dreaming
Thanks,
Jule

Think I have two with key. Wil taker pic when home and send it to you
hndyhrr
HI, got 4 pics for you. the part number is 914.347.010.01 from the tumbler. Lmk if this will work. If not try these guys. I had good luck in finding the whole shaft with tumblers but no switch. My car is a 70 and these are different the switch is hard wired not plug to spade.

EASY
4060 Harlan St.
Emeryville, CA 94608

Hours:
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Alternate Saturday's, 9am-1pm

Tel: 510.653.3279
Fax: 510.653.3178

Email: info@easypor.com

hummm can't attach pic's pm me your email address and will send to it. thanks

have a good night
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.