Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steel Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
malcolm2
Maybe this picture should go in the HOT CHICKS thread...

I found this ebay car in TX. The caps are very nipple-like. Just add ice for added excitement! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif I see now why some of you guys like the steelies. Looks like an awesome car... no relation to me, wish he was closer and I might piss my wife off but good.

ebay auction

Click to view attachment
r_towle
356 hubcap
Big Len
Odd how there isn't one picture of the driver's side.
malcolm2
QUOTE(Big Len @ May 9 2014, 05:20 AM) *

Odd how there isn't one picture of the driver's side.

He parked next to that fence, then was too lazy to move the car. But he could be hiding something. Otherwise I love the car. the old faded paint doesn't look like it has dings or scratches. My car has no dents, but the paint is chipping in places and the color is not even.

I like this car. happy11.gif
zambezi
Not a 356 hubcap. The only 356's that used the small 5 lug pattern were the c's from 64 and 65, and they used the flat hubcaps with or with out a crest. The nipple hubcaps used on the 356's only fit the large 5 on 205 bolt pattern wheels. The hubcaps cannot be interchanged, I wish they could. If they could be interchanged I would have run the early style moon caps on the speedster I restored with "c" disc brakes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.