Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Nice Fuchs Wheel SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Larmo63
You need a good Fuch!! (for a spare) This wheel looks like it was never mounted. It would make a good alloy spare. $100 + shipping soCal located - prefer p/u and I can meet you. Thanks

IPB Image
MikeInMunich
Where are you? "We" are near N. Holly wood...Sun Valley. I'd gladly take it.

By. The way, the 's' in Fuchs has nothing to do with being plural or not, it's the name of the company. Sorry for being a grammar Nazi. I can't help myself. blink.gif

M.i.M.
MikeInMunich
Where are you? "We" are near N. Hollywood...Sun Valley. I'd gladly take it.

By the way, the 's' in Fuchs has nothing to do with it being plural or not, it's the name of the company. Sorry for being a grammar Nazi. I can't help myself. blink.gif

M.i.M.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ May 9 2014, 12:27 PM) *

Where are you? "We" are near N. Hollywood...Sun Valley. I'd gladly take it.

By the way, the 's' in Fuchs has nothing to do with it being plural or not, it's the name of the company. Sorry for being a grammar Nazi. I can't help myself. blink.gif

M.i.M.

Hi Mike,

San Clemente is 40 miles south in South Orange County.

Greg
MikeInMunich
[/quote]
Hi Mike,

San Clemente is 40 miles south in South Orange County.

Greg
[/quote]

Zanks Greg,

operating from my ipad with a poor internet connection in between sauna sessions ova hea. Couldn't be bothered looking it up myself just then. beerchug.gif

Great public place, by the way. Top notch. Prinzregentenbad. Photos available online. No nudity included, of course, in the photos that is.

M.i.M.
Larmo63
Yes, south Orange County...I can meet you....? Leave me a phone number on PM....?

Fuchs = Fox By the way, Mike...My family hails from a small town south of Munich near Wolfsfratshausen, Ireshenhausen...?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.