Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone want their 914 towed to WCC05?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
neo914-6
I got a quote for up to 10 cars (two levels of 5) transported there and back on the third day in an open trailer for $400 ea. This could cost less than gas, truck rental if you don't have one, and trailer rental if you don't have one. I need to confirm he will take us to both events. I know this kills the "one with your 914" experience but let's face it, some of us are much older than our cars. IPB Image Let me know...
JeffBowlsby
Hmm Felix, thats an interesting idea.

Is that a really good deal...anyone know? Dont the cars still get pretty bug-splattered and rock chipped on an open rig? Dont the guys on the bottom deck get oil drips from the cars on top? Are enclosed trailers an option?

Oh no...the memory of the recent speedster accident just came to my mind.... IPB Image
Carl
You don't want to park your pristine 914 beneath one that drips oil all the way from here to LA. IPB Image
neo914-6
Oil drippers on the bottom! IPB Image You can always put a car cover on.
Hey, people may believe these cars will be available in the dealerships soon... IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.