Spark Plug Poll
914werke
huh.gif
VaccaRabite
Y U platinum plugs?

Copper baby. Copper.

Zach
r_towle
Stock works best from what I have found.
Sometimes a bit harder to find, so I typically buy 8 when I locate them for my tool box back up.

TheCabinetmaker
My spark plugs don't have a pole, but I took your poll anyway.
Mike Bellis
Other...
JawjaPorsche
NGK BR5ES
Cap'n Krusty
You don't list the correct NGK plugs. That being the case, the poll is useless. B6ES, maybe B5ES if you're running carbs. Bosch W7CC, maybe WR7CC, possibly W8CC with carbs. No extended tips for regular T4 motors, and NO platinum plugs! They work poorly in T4 motors, in fact in most motors unless they're turbos.

The Cap'n
vw_porsche
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 10 2014, 02:38 PM) *

You don't list the correct NGK plugs. That being the case, the poll is useless. B6ES, maybe B5ES if you're running carbs. Bosch W7CC, maybe WR7CC, possibly W8CC with carbs. No extended tips for regular T4 motors, and NO platinum plugs! They work poorly in T4 motors, in fact in most motors unless they're turbos.

The Cap'n

Thanks Cap. That's the advise I was looking for. smile.gif
MrHyde
Cap'n question for ya. Why the different plugs for carbs vs FI ???
Gearhead1432
I stoped using Bosch plugs years ago. I wasn't impressed with the quality after they moved production of the W7C Super out of Germany. I now use NGK in most of what I drive. In fact NGK has been the factory plug for VW for years now. I'm not sure what other German makes are using for stock plugs, but NGK wouldn't suprise me.

-Rob
Bills914-4
NGK BP6ET , it has triple ground tabs ,I like smile.gif , the smaller plug is my second plug for
my twin plug heads , sorry cell phone pictures are blurry dry.gif , thanks Bill D.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.