Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '71 914 Body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sharper
I have a '71 914 body that is sitting in a storage unit that I need to get rid of. Its been stripped down so it is just the chassis left. Of course it is rusty. I haven't looked at in awhile but if I remember correctly the longs are rusted out as well as the floor. I don't believe it is worth repairing due to the bad longs. But all the outer body is in primer and is pretty straight. I'll try to get over there and get some pics if anyone is interested. Just wanted to put it out here before calling one of those "we buy junk cars" recycle places.
mepstein
Please record the vin on this site. Thanks
How much do you want to it. What do the 4 fenders look like and inside front trunk? can you send pictures to djudge1845@aol.com
Evil914
QUOTE(sharper @ May 11 2014, 07:36 AM) *

I have a '71 914 body that is sitting in a storage unit that I need to get rid of. Its been stripped down so it is just the chassis left. Of course it is rusty. I haven't looked at in awhile but if I remember correctly the longs are rusted out as well as the floor. I don't believe it is worth repairing due to the bad longs. But all the outer body is in primer and is pretty straight. I'll try to get over there and get some pics if anyone is interested. Just wanted to put it out here before calling one of those "we buy junk cars" recycle places.

Price? beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.