Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Dino Steering Wheel, Porsche Button, & Hub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mathman
I bought this recently, and it doesn't quite go with the theme I'm looking for. It is a Dino wheel, though I don't know the exact type. It will come with a Porsche horn button, as well as the matching hub. The steering wheel is very good condition, with a nice patina. I'm not trying to make any money here, but I would like to make my money back. If you're interested, please let me know. It's boxed up, and ready to ship. I'm asking $125 + shipping.
dw914six
QUOTE(Mathman @ May 14 2014, 06:33 PM) *

I bought this recently, and it doesn't quite go with the theme I'm looking for. It is a Dino wheel, though I don't know the exact type. It will come with a Porsche horn button, as well as the matching hub. The steering wheel is very good condition, with a nice patina. I'm not trying to make any money here, but I would like to make my money back. If you're interested, please let me know. It's boxed up, and ready to ship. I'm asking $125 + shipping.

PM
Mathman
Wheel has been sold and paid for. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.