Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: brake hard lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vw505
I have a hole in my line that runs in the tunnel. I know it's got the bubble ends on it and I'm guessing it's metric but does any one know the length it's supposed to be?
Mblizzard
Email Eric Shea at PMB. There is not much that guy doesn't know about brakes!

www.pmbperformance.com
sales@pmbperformance.com
bdstone914
QUOTE(vw505 @ May 14 2014, 08:01 PM) *

I have a hole in my line that runs in the. I know it's got the bubble ends on it and I'm guessing it's metric but does any one know the length it's supposed to be?

I think the year makes a difference. 75 and 76 are a little different.
They are metric bubble flares. Eric sell replacement lines. If you decide to make your own a bubble flare kit can be bought for about $20.
PlantMan
QUOTE(vw505 @ May 14 2014, 08:01 PM) *

I have a hole in my line that runs in the. I know it's got the bubble ends on it and I'm guessing it's metric but does any one know the length it's supposed to be?

Get a hold of Eric at PMB Performance. He will have the information you need, he may even reply to your post as well.
Take care!
Mike Bellis
All I know is the thread is 10mm.
vw505
Looking at PMB it looks like the DAPO just grabed one from the parts store that was to short and thats why the shifter rubbed a hole in it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.