Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I know this sounds dumb
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buck toenges
I assume it is on the passenger side cylinder head toward the back of the car but where is it? Do I have to take off the tin to get to it?
Thanks,
Buck

By the way it was way easier to hook up a 3.2 f.i. system then putting a d-jet back on a 1.7.
bdstone914
QUOTE(buck toenges @ May 16 2014, 08:07 PM) *

I assume it is on the passenger side cylinder head toward the back of the car but where is it? Do I have to take off the tin to get to it?
Thanks,
Buck

By the way it was way easier to hook up a 3.2 f.i. system then putting a d-jet back on a 1.7.

It is on the passenger side. It can be removed without removing the tin if you can improvise a tool. Some people have cut a slit in a deep well socket to clear the wire. You can notch the end of the socket that takes the ratchet.
mepstein
Located on passenger side towards the back of the engine. There's a hole in the tin to reach it. Takes 2 minutes to remove or install. Buy a $5 deep well socket. Stuff the wire into the socket to remove and reinstall. No cutting, grinding or tin removal needed.
Dave_Darling
Look around for holes in the engine tin near the #3 spark plug. There should be one hole with a single wire coming up out of it; that's the Temp Sensor II wire and the sensor is at the end of it.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.