Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You know you might need Racer Rehab when....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
race914
Getting ready for the Laguna Seca event during PCA Parade, but had to take a break and work a few "honey do" items.... Got so fed up with hose barbs and hose clamps that leaked everywhere when I repaired a garden hose, so I was jazzed when I found these "AN" type connectors....

At least I'm not using -12 AN braided hose to water the tomatoes..... and I didn't corner balance the Hose Reel cart either so I don't think I've totally gone over the edge.

Yet....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ww914
QUOTE(race914 @ May 17 2014, 10:30 AM) *

Getting ready for the Laguna Seca event during PCA Parade, but had to take a break and work a few "honey do" items.... Got so fed up with hose barbs and hose clamps that leaked everywhere when I repaired a garden hose, so I was jazzed when I found these "AN" type connectors....

At least I'm not using -12 AN braided hose to water the tomatoes..... and I didn't corner balance the Hose Reel cart either so I don't think I've totally gone over the edge.

Yet....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

No, but you're dangerously close.
race914
Really?

So no one else has done something like this?

Click to view attachment

Come on guys! Post your 914 track inspired off track projects!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.