Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Never found out much about this car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
I was going through some pictures I had in my computer and stumbled across these. This car was posted on the bird board maybe a year ago, I think the owner was from the midwest somewhere. He never did say much about the car, just posted some pics and I never did find out much about the car.... Its a beauty,, maybe the owner is a member of this board.
StratPlayer
nother
StratPlayer
last one
spare time toys
I like the smaller mirrors. Wonder who made them?
jim912928
that is a gorgeous car...don't know who's it is but somebody fess up!
mattillac
those side view mirrors are awesome. the rims are very cool too. i always get jealous when i see nice wheels on a teener, then look at my RIVIERAS IPB Image they're not bad, but i wouldn't have them on the car if they weren't on there when i bought it.
JerryP
Are those 4 bolt wheels? Who makes them?
Joe Bob
Look like 4x100mm ricer wheels with adapters or a redrill...
vortrex
is that the car the guy painted in his garage and then sold to tom perso who transplanted his 2270 into?
Ferg
I remember that car as well, I don't think it's tom perso's car, but I do remember it being in the midwest, also, i think i remember the side mirrors were some sort of aftermaket motorcycle mirrors.
Ferg.
Mueller
QUOTE (vortrex @ Jan 15 2005, 10:03 PM)
is that the car the guy painted in his garage and then sold to tom perso who transplanted his 2270 into?

toms car has different front fenders....slope nose (no turnsignal buckets)

the owner of this yellow car never responded to the details of his car IPB Image

I like it !!!!
jd74914
Look like 4x100mm ricer wheels with adapters or a redrill...

They do look semi-ricer, but IMO the pattern looks bigger that 4X100
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.