Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tips For Next Year
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
McMark
I'm planning on moving this thread to each new event, each year in order to develop some running tips for planning these events. Please add what you see/feel/hear that could make things better.
McMark
Taking pictures of people having fun at the event is great. There are always plenty of pictures of people's cars and on the drives, but never enough pictures of the people at these events.

In future years I plan on getting each owner's picture with their car to post, as well as pictures of the parking lot shenanigans.
SirAndy
Everyone should get a bag when they arrive that should include at the very least:

• Printed versions of the event schedule
  • Printed versions of maps and driving directions of all the drives
  • A name tag or lanyard with both the forum handle and real name
  • A T-Shirt

popcorn[1].gif
McMark
ID numbers for the cars and the printed commemorative license plates (or other, poker chip?) make the voting easier and give something to take come to remember the good times.
biosurfer1
we need to work on the timing of registration/extra shirts or anything else people need to pay for and make it more clear (I guess) what they need to put in the comments section. I got a lot of payments that didn't have instructions on what they were paying for, then people even forgot what they were paying in the first place.

Also, they NEED to make sure they send it as a gift (post instructions) because otherwise Paypal takes a cut and we're already trying to keep costs down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.