Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: OEM Steering Wheel, Wheels, Center Console, etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mathman
I am selling a number of things that came with my 914 that I don't need anymore. If my prices are out of line, please let me know.

1. OEM Steering Wheel: This wheel is in excellent condition, P/N 914.347.804.11, Date 9/72. There don't appear to be any scratches or gouges or anything. The turn signal cancelling ring is NOT included. $100 + shipping. If you would like the leather steering wheel cover with it, I'll throw it in for an extra $10.

2. OEM Steel Wheels: These are the the stock 15" steelies. They will come with the hubcaps. One wheel could use a little refinishing, but it's not too bad. Two of the hubcaps have a dent/scratches, but they are absolutely workable. $125 + shipping.

3. Center Console: This piece is in really good shape, though the gauges are NOT included. There is a small piece of electrical tape covering up a blemish, but once installed, it is hardly noticeable. This might be awkward to ship, but I could unscrew it and break it down for cheaper shipping, if desired. $75 + shipping.

4. Spirit of America Empi 8-Spoke Wheels: This set of wheels is currently on my car (though not for long). The tires will NOT be included. I can take them off and get more specific information, if you want. I still have the original receipt and warranty information from 1982. $250 + shipping. I have 3 Spirit of America black center caps that I will throw in for free and/or 3 chrome "knock-off" center caps that I would include for $50.

Again, I am open to offers. I can get as many pictures as you want. I will answer any questions to the best of my ability. I just want to help the other teeners live on! Thanks for looking!
Mathman
Wheels
Mathman
Center Console
Mathman
More Wheels
tweet
pm sent
Paul k911
I am interested in the steering wheel, please let me know the method of payment.
photos
PM sent for the center console... smile.gif
Mathman
Paul k911, you are 2nd in line for the steering wheel.

photos, you are 2nd in line for the center console.

I'm working on getting them boxed up so that I can get accurate shipping quotes.
Mathman
The steering wheel and console are paid for and shipped. Thanks, Dan!

I also just discovered that the steelies are 4.5 x 15. I don't know if that makes a difference.
brooks944
Pm sent on the wheels.

Rick
tweet
I just wanted to leave some positive feedback for the new guy. I bought the steering wheel and center console. Everything arrived quickly and as described in his ad. I took a chance on him paid him through Paypal F&F. Alan came through as promised. So here we have a newbie that follows though on his word.
Thanks,
dan
Mathman
Dan, I appreciate the compliment. I'm glad everything got there successfully. Consider this a bump on both sets of wheels.
1973Porsche
PM sent about the Empi wheels
Mathman
Gold 8-spokes are sold! The 4.5" steelies are still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.