Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: some shamless self promotion (ebay auction)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
I'm sure i'm breaking some rules by doing this, but i'm selling my GTI on ebay, it's a rare find, so the more that know about it the better. IPB Image
and yes the miles are actual at 9k.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4520173441
boxstr
Where are the ADMINS when you need them most. Look at what this 914 member is doing, how can you continue to allow this to go on. I am getting FRUSTRATED. WHo do you think you are, holding yourself above the law.
CCLINFRUSTRATED
Ferg
IPB Image
GWN7
it's got 914 content...a 914 driver sat in it IPB Image

All the adims are at rustys IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Jan 15 2005, 10:25 PM)
All the adims are at rustys IPB Image

nope, not true ... IPB Image

btw. a "shamless plug" sounds kind of nasty ...
IPB Image Andy
scotty914
well lets see, non orignal parts

rust on the suspention ( sp ? ) and brakes. some one needs to go check it out and dont forget the ice pic and to pull the rocker covers. i would say parts car worth about 1001 dollars at most. although might be worth more if parted out IPB Image
seanery
what do you hope to get mike?

i like it!
Rhodes71/914
That's a great looking car Mike. How did you keep so few miles on that thing? Had a first generation (US) GTi and loved it. I got it in my watch list.

Good Luck.

Sean
seanery
my dad had an 83 Wolfsburg edition and I had an 88 16V and an 81 truck. This 92 looks enticing to me.
Ferg
I've had it sold twice now for north of 8.5k but the deals fell through... Lots of money but the car really is new.
Thanks for the kind words, if it does not bring what I want i'm keeping it and will start to use it as a driver, but right now, i'm thinking I will sell it to help fund the 3.2 that is going into the teener.
Just letting you guys know I have my priorities in line. IPB Image
Ferg.
jd74914
has that vw ever been driven IPB Image

Looks great. IPB Image
djm914-6
The last of the good 'uns there. Nice looking car.
Chris H.
Wow, nice car Mike. I remember a friend of mine telling me that 1992 was a very low production year for Jettas. Is the same true for Golf/GTI's?
Gint
Ferg! I haven't even seen that car in person yet. I'd like to before it moves out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.