Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy Crap No Leaks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mblizzard
I have spent many hours in a 914 in the rain. Usually with a towel to soak up the multiple leaks around the top and windows. I have been slowly replacing my seals on the car with 914 Rubber products. Because I was so sure that the car would leak regardless of the presence of new seals, I never drove it in the rain. Was coming home tonight and got caught in a vicious down pour. First thing I did was grab a rag to soak up the leaks to come. Imagine my surprise after 20 minutes of hard rain and I still had a dry rag.

That is awesome! piratenanner.gif

I wonder if Mark will give me my money back on all the fiberglass door panels and back pad I bought because I assumed the car would leak?
boxsterfan
I replaced my gas cap rubber seal that I got from 914rubber last weekend. No more fumes!!!!
Mikey914
Thanks, Guys!
If you really want to send the stuff back I have no probloem with it, just let me know.
-mark
Mblizzard
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 22 2014, 09:26 PM) *

Thanks, Guys!
If you really want to send the stuff back I have no probloem with it, just let me know.
-mark

I think I will keep those Mark. They are pretty nice bits of kit.
Jamie
While Mistress is in for a repaint I've had to replace several rubber bits, and was astounded to find just how many replacements were available from 914Rubber! So began the series of"while I'm at it" jobs of replacing some of the questionable OEM parts, and so far 914Rubber has been a treasure chest!
Mikedrevguy
Was impressed with what I just saw browsing through site.
Already compiling the wish list
green914
Great products! agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.