Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP!.. Cant figure out the names of the parts.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dbarenboym
Hi guys. Please take a look at the attached pictures. Both are the same. One has some markings on it the other is without for better and more clear view. What you are looking at is the engine compartment (without the engine in it) One side is fine the other looks like they had an issue and did a major hack job to fix it. It looks like they bought rebar from home depot to reinforce it. However. I am looking for names of two parts. 1 is the bracket to which the control arm connects and the other is the horizontal plate above it it would also have a rubber skirt on it. Please take a look at the pictures. See if you can help me out to name them and figure out where to buy them. Thank you
dlee6204
One is your suspension console and the other is the engine shelf.

P318 and p319 from restoration design.

http://www.restoration-design.com/mm5/merc...tegory_Code=914
JStroud
If I'm understanding correctly the first one would be the engine bay shelf sold by restoration design, the second is the suspension ear, not sure if they make new replacements.
dbarenboym
Thanks guys. Thats it. Order Placed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.