Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Friend's 911 3.2 conversion for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Madswede
My friend Paul is selling his 73 911 that Joe O'Brien did a 3.2 engine conversion on. It's a very nice car, and Paul is an honest guy. It's got a commanding set of bids on it so far. Just FYI in case anyone's interested …

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-T-Coup...=US_Cars_Trucks

sunglasses.gif
Justinp71
Oh a 911 smile.gif... I like the targa's, I'm not sure why people find them less desirable than a coupe, other than that they have less structural integrity. But can't be worse than a 914...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ May 24 2014, 07:50 PM) *

Oh a 911 smile.gif... I like the targa's, I'm not sure why people find them less desirable than a coupe, other than that they have less structural integrity. But can't be worse than a 914...

Ya, Worse than a 914. I'm just finishing up with one. Now I know why we call them donors. Once rusted they are soft as hell. The solid cars are great.
Madswede
This one's not rusted. California then New Mexico dry environs helped keep it that way. I've driven it, it's fun! 3.2L in there helps. I believe they spent a long time and significant money getting better seats put into it, but I'll defer to the ad for those details since I'm not certain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.