Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bored today? Porsche car show 5-25-14
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Bellis
There is a Porsche Wash N Shine today at the Danville Livery. This is a no points, peoples choice show.

So if you're in the tri valley area and want to see some nice Porsches stop by.
dlkawashima
Good representation from the 914 guys today ...

Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
Mike's totally stock 914, except for the engine, tranny, fenders, lights, wheels, brakes, gauge cluster, driver's seat, roll bar, steering wheel, wing, air dam, mirrors, etc. etc. etc.

Click to view attachment
boxsterfan
I could have washed mine and gone, but the paint is so gone it doesn't really shine. beer3.gif
dlkawashima
Dean's immaculate 1970 factory six. The car is so clean, I swear you can do surgery on it. Yes, this was just a wash and shine, but this is a car that can win full blown concours events ...

Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
Original owner ... original paint

Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
Wow, this looked so good ...

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
Dean won the 914 trophy today.

I did OK too. In the raffle. I won a bottle of wine, a bottle of wax, a free dent repair and a case of Brad Penn 20-50w.

QUOTE(dlkawashima @ May 25 2014, 09:02 PM) *

Dean's immaculate 1970 factory six. The car is so clean, I swear you can do surgery on it. Yes, this was just a wash and shine, but this is a car that can win full blown concours events ...

Click to view attachment

dlkawashima
a few more shots ...

Nice paint job ... silver & black, even the Porsche emblem. Raiders fan?

Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
Jack's '75

Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
Last one ...

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Awesome display of 914s...thanks for the pics !
Marty
SirAndy
Wrong color on the windshield hoop. It's supposed to be Conda Green, not black.

Funny thing, i told the owners some 10 years ago and they haven't talked to me since. Oh well ...
beerchug.gif

QUOTE(dlkawashima @ May 25 2014, 09:09 PM) *

Wow, this looked so good ...

Click to view attachment

jim_hoyland
Great pics Dave. smile.gif smile.gif Did you notice whether the silver esso car was a conversion or an original -6

Mike Bellis
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 26 2014, 06:59 PM) *

Great pics Dave. smile.gif smile.gif Did you notice whether the silver esso car was a conversion or an original -6

The VIN is 914******

Pretty sure it's real. The owner Don won the race car class.
dlkawashima
Mike's right. I took an overall shot of the car from the other side, and while my camera didn't have the resolution to capture the full VIN, you can barely make out the start of it ... 914***

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
Seen the car years ago at Fontana raceway.
Chris H.
I like your wheels Mike. Did you plasti-dip them or something? They look different.
Cairo94507
Man I wanted to attend this event. I told my wife I was going to go and then got busy with 2 contractors at the house working on the remodel and forgot all about it. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.