Click to view attachmentI am selling my '72 LS conversion to help fund yet another project,(sound firmilar?). I have about 50 detail photo's and will get a proper Ebay add up once I return from a set of Vintage races (Indy! Mosport!) in mid-June. Thought I'd do a basic add here, as I can take questions for the next week before leaving. This was a life-long Ca. car, purchased about four years ago for the conversion, and shipped to me in Mi. Stripped to a bare roller, repainted in base/clear silver, underside and inside door shells coated with Waxall, she has mostly new rubber seals, new calipers/pads, alignment, Renegade rad and fan set-up, alloy Fuchs, very nice interior, LS from a '98 Camaro, with fresh Renegade box re-done by Bluesky, with the long, flipped ratios, new Renegade adapter parts, clutch, etc. Re-worked ECU, and Renegade harness. Runs cool, never gets about 170 unless parked while running, and fans kick on at 175, and quickly keep her cool. Starts instantly, and pulls like a rocket, but idles and runs perfectly. I like sleepers, so it does not have 12 in wide wheels, big "PORSCHE" script on sides. etc. Of the seven 914's I'v had over the last 30 years it is the most solid, rustfree one. Here are a few photo's, many more available. I am shooting for $14,000. or close, as I have a zillion hours into her. Thanks, Tom Pixley, 231-946-0724 tomandgretch@charter.net