Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Rear Driver Taillight Bucket NOS: SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orthobiz
DRIVER REAR LIGHT BUCKET, NOS I put this thing in a Hella box but really a taillight came in the box. But it makes this item look even more cool. This is brand new, never installed. The shiniest plastic chrome around. New bulbs. And a lightly dusted rubber gasket that's to die for! No more trunk leaks. And, to top it off, three brand new whitest white plastic screws for the taillight to complete the concours look. Once you buy this you will want for nothing ever again.
250 bucks, shipping included.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BTW, I made this a separate thread because my regular thread has the maximum amount of pictures allowed. Which means you all need to buy more of my stuff!!!!!

Paul
mharmon
I'll take it - can you please pm me payment info?
orthobiz
PM sent!

Paul
Tom_T
I'll be a #2 back-up if Mr. Harmon doesn't take them.

Dang...that's what I get for going away & not checking my email!

... and I actually need NOS L & R buckets for my CW Quest for the Holy Grail ... and the virgins of course! biggrin.gif
TJB/914
Hi Paul,
I have never seen a NOS one!!! What a beautiful thing. w00t.gif
Tom
orthobiz
Thanks Tom. I thought of putting it on my orange car but having only the driver one brand new seemed lopsided in my mind.

Paul
mharmon

Just paid - Thanks Paul.

Mike
euro911
Awesome. Congrats, Mike ... I'll have to stop by and take a peek at it laugh.gif
orthobiz
Sold to Mike, thanks. I think you can buy the passenger housing right now on eBay for 499.95!

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.