Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EvilWerks T shirts!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
It is long past due time for new EvilWerks shirts. In the same spirit as other endeavors that I am doing that are trying to make some income for hardworking, skilled folks that I know, I am looking into how much interest there is in another run of my ridiculously popular T-shirts. I will be having a good friend do these up for us. He will either produce or supervise production of the shirts, pack and ship them, and keep all $$ made on this deal. I have done the shirts in the past simply because I want some cool shirts and I get a volume discount. Others wanted them, and well here we are smile.gif

My friend is a talented artist, and I did ask him to mess around with the design to see if we can come up with something fresh. However, I know we have some talent here (one of which has designed my logo based on my description) and I would love to give a shot at design to any of you who would like to try. If your design is picked, you get a free shirt (hooray!).

Simple. Below is my logo, I lack a front logo other than a small version of this. Tweak it, spruce it up, mess with it, design a front, have fun with it. The shirts will be big graphic on back and small graphic on chest (unless you make a cool example that is not this setup).
shoguneagle
Good to see the Great Evil Werks t-shirts are alive again. Whatever you develop is fine with me. I will need two when available.

Steve
walterolin
One, fat boy XL
ben*james
I'm in. 2 larges.
Todd Enlund
I've still got the original artwork in Adobe Illustrator if anyone wants it to play with.
Mike Bellis
I need 2

XL

Somebody stole my old evilwerks shirt. Make sure you keep them locked up!
budk
My favorite shirt is the 914world Dickies brand work shirt that was sold a few years ago. It's heavy, holds it color, etc.

Any chance that you could do a run of these in addition to t-shirts?
Cairo94507
I have an original but would be up for the refreshed version. The only suggestion I would have is to tie it to our cars somehow. And by that I mean a 914-6 of course biggrin.gif . I would be in for one XL. Would love a grey one.
crash914
2 more XL..I was just looking at my faded ones and was going to ask for more..

how about your boxter tat on the front?
Dr Evil
QUOTE(budk @ May 26 2014, 07:10 AM) *

My favorite shirt is the 914world Dickies brand work shirt that was sold a few years ago. It's heavy, holds it color, etc.

Any chance that you could do a run of these in addition to t-shirts?

I, too, would like this. I have some favorite shirts of this type. The cost will be much more, but I will look into it as I want one.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(crash914 @ May 26 2014, 10:15 AM) *

2 more XL..I was just looking at my faded ones and was going to ask for more..

I like a boxer concept for the front, but my tat is of a BMW crank, rods, pistons.

Perhaps someone could draw up something. Here is my tat for reference. smile.gif
crash914
well I have a BMW boxter....+1 on heavy weight...
Mr.242
I liked the simple "Evil Werks" label on the front.

I'd like a heavier shirt too. Willing to pay. I've mentioned a mechanic shirt would be cool.

XL for me.
Dr Evil
Ooo, XL? Donuts taking their toll? poke.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ May 25 2014, 11:26 PM) *

I've still got the original artwork in Adobe Illustrator if anyone wants it to play with.

yes, please. :-)

JimMc914 (at) gmail...
oldschool
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ May 25 2014, 10:26 PM) *

Hey I think I still have the screens.... lol-2.gif
dale73914
A pit / mechanic in XL would be perfect !

But put me down for a tshirt at least smile.gif

Cheers

Dale
Dr Evil
Anyone have info on the 914World mechanic shirts that were made? I have a personalized one with my name on the sleeve that I like a lot and would love to make one for sale to everybody, personalized or not as an option. Embroidered, or not I am not sure. Interested in design ideas for mechanics shirts, too. I have a bunch of 3.5 and 6" patches of my logo that might be easy enough to have sewn on.
zymurgist
2XL tall, please. wink.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(crash914 @ May 26 2014, 10:15 AM) *

I was also going to suggest this.
CptTripps
I'm in for a Medium representing the skinny guys.
R8CERX
QUOTE(CptTripps @ May 27 2014, 07:22 AM) *

I'm in for a Medium representing the skinny guys.

I am in for a XXL tshirt
if you make the dickies, I am for an XL one on dickies label

IF you make both, I am for one each as described below

PThompson509
I like the design! However, since we *ARE* talking about 914s shouldn't there be a bunch of jackstands too? poke.gif
Dr Evil
How about a circle of jack stands?
Todd Enlund
I'm thinking a 901 on the front. Not sure I have time to draw one right now though.

A circle of jerk, er, jackstands would be easy, if not cryptic.

Opposing pistons shouldn't be too hard either.
Dr Evil
smile.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 27 2014, 09:38 AM) *

Anyone have info on the 914World mechanic shirts that were made? I have a personalized one with my name on the sleeve that I like a lot and would love to make one for sale to everybody, personalized or not as an option. Embroidered, or not I am not sure. Interested in design ideas for mechanics shirts, too. I have a bunch of 3.5 and 6" patches of my logo that might be easy enough to have sewn on.

Patrick Kennedy kennedyracewear@yahoo.com
made my Dickies 914 Shirts

Click to view attachment
Allan
Hey Mike,

I'm interested, I gotta check and see what postage will be to Turkey.. sheeplove.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Allan @ May 28 2014, 07:48 AM) *

Hey Mike,

I'm interested, I gotta check and see what postage will be to Turkey.. sheeplove.gif

USPS Flat Rate Envelope will be your Best Bet
Spoke
Put me down for an XL
budk

The Dickies shirts were sold by Socalandy in 2010.
carr914
QUOTE(budk @ May 28 2014, 08:24 PM) *

The Dickies shirts were sold by Socalandy in 2010.

and I think they were made Kennedy
OU8AVW
You didn't like the ones I designed? dry.gif
billh1963
I'm in for one or maybe two pending price!
crash914
QUOTE(Allan @ May 28 2014, 07:48 AM) *

Hey Mike,

Hi Allan, I see you made it to Turkey! Wish I could go back for a visit...take care!
dale73914

Ive had shirts made up by Patick Kennedy / Kennedy Racewear in the past.
He did a great job , was fast and post was reasonable ( USPS flat rate international )

Cheers

Dale

[quote name='carr914' date='May 28 2014, 04:22 PM' post='2042735']
[quote name='Dr Evil' post='2042331' date='May 27 2014, 09:38 AM']
[/quote]

Patrick Kennedy kennedyracewear@yahoo.com
made my Dickies 914 Shirts

[
Oxen914
I am in for an XXL.

Let me know what I have to do next...

Thanks,
Mark
hot_shoe914
Meh....you should be paying me to advertise for you by wearing your tacky rags. poke.gif Oh well, I'm in for one of each or two t-shirts. My other one has holes in it and is about worn out.

Shoe beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.