Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carbon Fiber Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sfreeman615
looking for a source for Carbon Fiber body parts for my 914. Searched on google but it leads to fiberglass parts, not carbon fiber. Has anyone found a source for these? Looking for front and rear deck lid, mirrors and rocker panel covers.
McMark
Getty Design
Mike Bellis
QRS once told me he could build anything in carbon. I bet A.I.R. would do t too. Call them.
Sfreeman615
Thanks guys! I'll check them both out!
Sfreeman615
QUOTE(McMark @ May 25 2014, 11:51 PM) *

Getty Design

Are you still running your microsquirt system? That's what I'm gonna get, are you a vendor for them?
McMark
Still running the MicroSquirt setup almost every day. Continually tuning and tweaking to get it just a little bit better every time. It's a long learning curve and I find I have to go back through the software periodically an delve into aspects that I had previously ignored.

I do sell the setups. They're bolt on and all-inclusive, but they're not cheap. And each wiring harness is built to order, so there's a delay between ordering and shipping.
Sfreeman615
QUOTE(McMark @ May 26 2014, 11:47 AM) *

Still running the MicroSquirt setup almost every day. Continually tuning and tweaking to get it just a little bit better every time. It's a long learning curve and I find I have to go back through the software periodically an delve into aspects that I had previously ignored.

I do sell the setups. They're bolt on and all-inclusive, but they're not cheap. And each wiring harness is built to order, so there's a delay between ordering and shipping.

Awesome, well I know where I'll be getting mine! How much and what details do you need to know to set up properly?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.