Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Any member live near Tracy, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
913B
Anyone live near Tracy CA and willing to pickup a carb&manifold from someone off Craigslist's. Its NOT a Porsche carb/manifold if it matters any. I need it to be picked up and sent to me here in Los Angeles. I will pay for your time.

Its a stretch, I hate to just send $$ to someone off Craigslist with no information. Anyone have any experience and ways to protect myself from the seller from just walking away with my $$.

Thanks for your advice.

Ted
ConeDodger
Mike Bellis and Andrew Dalen live in that area...
bdstone914
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ May 27 2014, 09:28 AM) *

Anyone live near Tracy CA and willing to pickup a carb&manifold from someone off Craigslist's. Its NOT a Porsche carb/manifold if it matters any. I need it to be picked up and sent to me here in Los Angeles. I will pay for your time.

Its a stretch, I hate to just send $$ to someone off Craigslist with no information. Anyone have any experience and ways to protect myself from the seller from just walking away with my $$.

Thanks for your advice.

Ted

Ted,
You have protection paying through Paypal. The Hayward swap meet is this weekend. I will not be going but someone else from socal might be going and that is kind of on the way.

And I now have the window pulled from the ealry car and can remove the passenger regulator if you still need it.

Bruce

Bruce
913B
Thanks for the info Bruce !
Let me know what you want for the passenger regulator or trades if you need anything.

Thanks.
Mike Bellis
Andyrew lives closer than me. It's a 45 minute trip for me to get there. Let me know if he can't help and I'll try to work it out.
Jeffs9146
I live about 18 miles from Tracy but I won't be home until tonight!
Andyrew
Jeffs a bit closer than me, If he cant take care of it let me know. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.