Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB - late jack strap rubber Finally perfected !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I've been having issues off and on with these. The formulation has been off occasionally. A few grams off on the mix and the rubber is soft and shears, I've had to make the tooling to do these in injected rubber instead of catalized. These are much more durable. Now's your chance to get a set
These are not concours perfect as we didn't put the nunber in them

Who needs em'
914GT
Mark, put me down for a set.

thanks, Guy
wes
I'm in for a set! Thanks Mark
914_teener
Me
bandjoey
Is this designed to put our old d ring on? The original ones you offered a long time ago were too soft and the d ring split the rubber. I'll get a new set if that problem has been fixed.
JFJ914
Sounds like I need to replace the early set I bought and haven't used. I'm in for a set.
Mikey914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ May 28 2014, 08:02 AM) *

Is this designed to put our old d ring on? The original ones you offered a long time ago were too soft and the d ring split the rubber. I'll get a new set if that problem has been fixed.

Yes, it is these are much more durable. That's why we did went to the injection tooling.
Mikey914
QUOTE(John Jentz @ May 28 2014, 09:03 AM) *

Sounds like I need to replace the early set I bought and haven't used. I'm in for a set.

Un used, send them back for exchange. Just note what you are doing, so my assistants don't get confused
-Mark
VoPo914
I am in for a set. Thanks!
dlee6204
I'm in for a set!
JmuRiz
Very cool!!!
stinkindiesel
I could use a set, but I'm missing a D-ring too. Any source for those?

Gary
Mikey914
I bought stainless rod and bent it up, leaving a 3/16 gap to allow it to slide on. A pretty easy prospect, but very time consuming.
You can make a set in 20-30 min.
euro911
I need a set for the 'BB' (75) ... the jack flops around in the trunk unless I pack a bunch of junk on top of it huh.gif
nihil44
Mark,

Could you please add me to your list for a set

Thanks

David
rosenfe

i would like a set please
Vysoc
I would like two (2) sets please.

Thank you,

Vysoc flag.gif
02loftsmoor
i still waiting for my sunvisors, no responce from my emails, not that I'm in a hurry an update would be great, I've already paid for them and the clips.
Mikey914
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ May 29 2014, 05:07 PM) *

i still waiting for my sunvisors, no responce from my emails, not that I'm in a hurry an update would be great, I've already paid for them and the clips.

Got more in and shipping this afternoon. My guy doing these has done them out of order so it's making the when you are going to get them more random. Sorry, but I don't know until I have them in had. Good news is more this afternoon.

Didn't see the email, I am in and catching up on all my projects (yes even roofs), so many of these things I've been working on will be DONE, so I can do more.

Drop me a PM with your invoice number.

-Mark
aharder
I'll take a set also biggrin.gif
Mikey914
PM's sent to all
Niklas
2 set please
dale73914
I have 73 with no hardware, all I have are the mounts on the trunk floor.

Are these what I need ???

If so, put me down for a set.
euro911
Wow, this stuff adds up, even with the GB prices. sad.gif ... With all the GBs offered this time around, I'm up near $170. blink.gif

Not complaining at all ... just hope my wife really appreciates getting essentially a brand new '71 914 for Christmas confused24.gif
maf914
Mark,

I'll take one set. Thanks.
Mikey914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 4 2014, 03:14 AM) *

Wow, this stuff adds up, even with the GB prices. sad.gif ... With all the GBs offered this time around, I'm up near $170. blink.gif

Not complaining at all ... just hope my wife really appreciates getting essentially a brand new '71 914 for Christmas confused24.gif

Yes they do But I did try to get a larger group together to save you money on shipping. Not bad

2 914HTVC2 914 High Temp Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets (set of 2) $24.00
1 914DLR 914 door light rubber gaskets set of 2 $5.00 $5.00
1 91FTS2N New OEM style front turn signal seals set of 2 $9.99 $9.99
3 914WGS4 Windshield wiper Grommet set of all 4 $16.00 $48.00
1 914IJ4 914 injector covers (set of 4) $12.00
1 914JS 914 Jack strap -Rubber only set of 2 $10.00
1 914GSV 914 Sail Vinyl - German reproduction like OEM- Precision cut $44.00
1 914BJR Bilstien jack rubber $8.50
Subtotal
$161.49
Tax $0.00
Shipping Subtotal
$6.80

Total $168.29

I do appreciate the support, you do realize you are an enabler, not I'll have to make more parts shades.gif
jrrhdmust
I will take a set with a set of the door light gaskets
jdm914
I would like two sets.
JmuRiz
I'll have my large order in by the end of the week...shipping savings are great!
Mikey914
All items up on the site prices good til end of the week
http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Jack-strap-R...-of-2-914JS.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.