Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was this a dis?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Lady with scads of hair surrounded by American big iron at the dyno shop watches Geoff pull up right in front of the front door and says "What is that thing a scateboard for the street?" What do you think insult or compliment? I know how she felt but I kinda like the image.
nebreitling
Ha!

i'm thinking that was intended as an insult, but the skateboard image seems apt!
GWN7
Should have told her, "its a high performance European sports car worth $200K" and " they are very rare" biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
I didn't reply as her huge boyfriend with the mullet and eagle tatoo was standing behind her, Dave.
Geoff
Lawrence
Got mullett?
Brad Roberts
I know what I would have said:

"Hey..look behind you.. there is a FAT ASS following you" ..No not your boyfriend.. YOUR ASS.

I pulled up to the grocery store the other day and guy says to me:

"You pulled in here like you own the place"

I said:

"I do own the place... LEAVE"

B
Jeff Krieger
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ May 30 2003, 09:03 AM)
I didn't reply as her huge boyfriend with the mullet and eagle tatoo was standing behind her, Dave.
Geoff

You should have just started mumbling about leaf springs and carburetors.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(GWN7 @ May 30 2003, 07:50 AM)
Should have told her, "its a high performance European sports car worth $200K" and " they are very rare" biggrin.gif

good one biggrin.gif

i would have said, "yes, i bought it from Tony Hawk himself.."
rick 918-S
99.9% of the time the big guy turns out to be a wimp. I pretty much say what I want to those guy's and worry about it later. Really, try it sometime. You'll probably surprise yourself. Next time you see that chick with the hair ask her if she's ever been in a really sports car? Plastic pig's don't count.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.