Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
theleschyouknow
Hello all
I've recently been in contact with Rory (rgalla) about his 73 for sale & need someone more local to help out with a ppi.
I've lurked for awhile so I'm down with rgalla- seen his posts, read his info, seen y'all vouch for him I respect him & trust him.
I've spoken with Rory seems straight up, I trust him & he's working to upload more pics. However, I really need another trusted & knowledgable source for a ppi.
Car is in Paramus NJ so anybody in the lower Hudson River valley/NYC area that's an hour or so drive time & an hour or so of ppi time & I'll gladly reimburse for your time/gas/trouble.
Let me know if you can help & your creds (no offense) this car is a long way away and I need y'all's help
thanks in advance
cjl
rmital
I'd be glad to help; however, I'm good friends with Rory.
I could be your puppet and take pictures of specific areas.
FaceTime while standing over the car...showing you specific areas.

I'd like to help both parties.
This is a very good vehicle, gone over completely.
runs very well...and as Rory pointed out, some paint issues.
rgolia
I am probably 1.5 hours away in eastern PA near New Hope. If Rory can meet me half way I would be happy to look it over for ya....no charge. I am the original owner of my 74 2.0 and certainly know the issue areas since my car spent time on the east and west coast.
theleschyouknow
rgolla thanks for your offer you're a stand up guy the car is not tagged/registered and can't really travel so I don't know if that would work out but thank you I do appreciate it

rmital thanks for your offer & honesty as well. You're a long standing member I've read many of your comments and respect you. I kinda figured whoever was local and could ppi would know or be friends with Rory so I am prepared for that. like I said I respect you and you were up front about your friendship so I do trust you.
I will contact Rory and see what schedules allow. maybe y'all can figure that out without help from 1600 miles away. smile.gif smoke.gif don't know if I've ever used FaceTime that it wasn't an accidental button push but I'm not opposed to a FT inspection.
anyone else local wanna chime in or join in the ppi party? I do trust rmital but more eyes are better than fewer, no?
thanks
cjl
r_towle
Why is Rory selling out?
Luke M
I wouldn't be too worried about Rory he's a standup guy. I sold him my 914 several years ago now and have been in contact with him since. He knows his stuff and if he's telling you something specific about the car you should be ok.
theleschyouknow
nevermind looks like its goin somewhere else will reach out again if anything changes
injunmort
I could do it, only 45 min away and have met rory a couple times. if we can make schedules work. I have not seen this car but I have seen rory's /6 and it is nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.