Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: 914-6 (original, with documents)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Kaeferfreund
Hello 914-experts!

Having seen all the "WTB"-ads here in the past few months, which seemed to be successful, let me try it, too ;-)
I just got some help of some friends in the states but still not found the right one to buy.

I'm still looking for a 914-6 in good conditions (matching numbers). Prefer MY 1970 or 1971. Patina is ok, must not be an overrestored car. Perhaps one of the "survivors".
It would be perfect if there are available the original documents like manual and maintenance records and a CoA to comprehend the history of the car.
Car should be -mainly- unwelded and without damages. I'm not looking for a race car.

The engine should be the original 2,0 ltr.. Color is a minor point, but should be the original hue (CoA!). A repaint is also not a problem if it is still the original hue.
West-coast/South would be fine (rust!).

For offers please send me a message (PM) including your (fair! smile.gif ) asking price.
I'm not a dealer (speculator), I'm just looking for such a nice car for myself.

Many thanks in advance!

Kaeferfreund

PS: a car like the "1566" or the "2025"would be a dream smile.gif
puffinator
QUOTE(Kaeferfreund @ May 30 2014, 08:40 AM) *

Hello 914-experts!

Having seen all the "WTB"-ads here in the past few months, which seemed to be successful, let me try it, too ;-)
I just got some help of some friends in the states but still not found the right one to buy.

I'm still looking for a 914-6 in good conditions (matching numbers). Prefer MY 1970 or 1971. Patina is ok, must not be an overrestored car. Perhaps one of the "survivors".
It would be perfect if there are available the original documents like manual and maintenance records and a CoA to comprehend the history of the car.
Car should be -mainly- unwelded and without damages. I'm not looking for a race car.

The engine should be the original 2,0 ltr.. Color is a minor point, but should be the original hue (CoA!). A repaint is also not a problem if it is still the original hue.
West-coast/South would be fine (rust!).

For offers please send me a message (PM) including your (fair! smile.gif ) asking price.
I'm not a dealer (speculator), I'm just looking for such a nice car for myself.

Many thanks in advance!

Kaeferfreund

PS: a car like the "1566" or the "2025"would be a dream smile.gif

Check this one out
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-914-6-...=US_Cars_Trucks
rhodyguy
wow. thats what the better part of 50 grand buys these days. holy moly.
Nine_14
There is a nice one in Japan.

http://www.shop9.co.jp/chuko_big/70y_914_6...14_6_yellow.htm

Looks great.

Look at the window stickers, Porsche Club of Japan

But far away and for shure out of your price range.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Nine_14 @ May 30 2014, 09:55 AM) *

There is a nice one in Japan.

http://www.shop9.co.jp/chuko_big/70y_914_6...14_6_yellow.htm

Looks great.

Look at the window stickers, Porsche Club of Japan

But far away and for shure out of your price range.

Interesting, no hand throttle and heat lever for a center console.
Kaeferfreund
QUOTE(puffinator @ May 30 2014, 03:46 PM) *

Seems to be sold via ebay. Nice looking one. Price was also fair.
Unfortunately the time frame was to tight to me to check that car in the states.

Buying a car unseen via ebay..? That's gambling dry.gif

Kaeferfreund
Two months later....still the question: is there somebody who could offer a 914-6?

Should be "only" matching numbers. Documents would be also helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Kaeferfreund

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.