Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Perfect crack free late dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
75porsche914
WTB Perfect crack free late dash to replace my 1975 dash.

Otherwise waiting for a product from AA or going through just dashes in the near future.

On of the last items on my bucket list.

Thanks for your help and realistic price offers.

bye1.gif beerchug.gif

914Sixer
They have not been available from Porsche for about 15 years. Just Dashes can recover yours just like the factory. No idea on the price though.
PanelBilly
You could send it to 914rubber. Mark took care of mine along with every other interior part (except the leather seats)
mepstein
Have you seen Georges video. They have no idea how to lay down the vinyl on the dash. Just dashes seems to do a good job at "reasonable" prices. I've seen a couple negative reviews but buying with a credit card should protect you from the - what ifs. I have not come across anyone else who can replicate the seamless look of the oem dash.
stugray
They have them down at the unicorn sales desk.

Sorry, couldnt help it :-)
Drums66
QUOTE(stugray @ Jun 1 2014, 10:35 AM) *

They have them down at the unicorn sales desk.

Sorry, couldnt help it :-)

.......In the Raphus Cucullatus Dept. poke.gif
bye1.gif
Chris914n6
Problem with an original crack free dash is the vinyl is still 40 years old so will be dry and close to cracking.
I have one that's dry with a hairline crack on the back that I'm afraid to touch lol. Is there a great vinyl restorer/conditioner on the market?
75porsche914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jun 2 2014, 04:49 PM) *

Problem with an original crack free dash is the vinyl is still 40 years old so will be dry and close to cracking.
I have one that's dry with a hairline crack on the back that I'm afraid to touch lol. Is there a great vinyl restorer/conditioner on the market?

Mikey at 914 rubber has informed me that he has me covered, also GH at AA has stated the same.

Just Dashes in Ocean Side Ca seems to be the best place so far for OEM upolstering.
Larmo63
http://www.justdashes.com/HowWeDoIt.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.