Who gives a Shit ? pain30.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Alice @ Jun 1 2014, 02:07 AM) *
Yep ,
AA
George...........

Your web site is acting
Very screwy.gif

His last post here was on Apr 1 2011, you might want to email him instead ...
shades.gif
hndyhrr
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 1 2014, 11:45 AM) *
Yep ,
AA
George...........

Your web site is acting
Very screwy.gif

His last post here was on Apr 1 2011, you might want to email him instead ..

sad.gif

AA is my last resource for something for my pumpkin. Last purchase from them was horrible.
scotty b
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jun 1 2014, 10:51 AM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 1 2014, 11:45 AM) *
Yep ,
AA
George...........

Your web site is acting
Very screwy.gif

His last post here was on Apr 1 2011, you might want to email him instead ..

sad.gif

AA is my last resource for something for my pumpkin. Last purchase from them was horrible.

Post a WTB here. There's a good chance someone here will have it, and at a lot lower $$$
Mikey914
What do you need?
hndyhrr
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 1 2014, 09:20 PM) *

What do you need?

Nothing right now, bought the guide piece for the windows from them and after waiting and waiting for them to arrive they were the wrong ones for my 1970. seems there is a difference. short of the story is even if they would have fit my car they looked like crap and aa refused to take them back! mad.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jun 2 2014, 06:32 AM) *

What do you need?

Nothing right now, bought the guide piece for the windows from them and after waiting and waiting for them to arrive they were the wrong ones for my 1970. seems there is a difference. short of the story is even if they would have fit my car they looked like crap and aa refused to take them back! mad.gif

Same as it ever was........
hndyhrr
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jun 2 2014, 07:52 AM) *

What do you need?

agree.gif
reharvey
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jun 2 2014, 10:53 AM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Jun 2 2014, 07:52 AM) *

What do you need?

agree.gif

agree.gif Another one ripped off-- some things never change
bdstone914
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jun 2 2014, 07:32 AM) *

What do you need?

Post a picture if what you need. Is it the vertical guide ? If I have it you can have it for the shipping cost.
Please do not buy from AA. I throw away better parts than they sell.
Bruce
KELTY360
As tedious as these threads are, it seems like they serve a continuing purpose to warn the the 914 community of a predatory vendor.

AA is like snakes on a plane, you can never let down your guard. sad.gif
hndyhrr
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 2 2014, 10:53 AM) *

QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jun 2 2014, 07:32 AM) *

What do you need?

Post a picture if what you need. Is it the vertical guide ? If I have it you can have it for the shipping cost.
Please do not buy from AA. I throw away better parts than they sell.
Bruce

thanks I just reused my old ones, for now they are fine. just wanted to freshen up whole window area as i put all new rubber around the triangle glass and the squeegees.
lonewolfe
I bought some stuff last month from them. I should have known better. Anyhow, I ordered one item and they have offers to add related items for a package discount. I added a set of seal for the oil baffle tray. When I got the order, there was only one seal in the box instead of the 4 that are needed for the set. I called them and they said these seals are sold individually and I had to come up with another $30 bucks to get the remaining three. I paid it because I need the seals but it was just super scetchy the way they handled this.

George has a NOS 914/6 stut on ebay for $250.00 which seems like a good deal. I emailed George to see if he had the matching other strut and he said yes, it's $850.00 plus shipping. What a Jackass this guy is! Wasn't he banned from this site?
mepstein
If your going to buy from AA, at least use a credit(not debit) card so you have some protection when you get screwed.
ThePaintedMan
sad.gif

*Sigh*..... I hate having the same name as that guy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.