Tim
Rocky
Forgot the rear.
Rocky
Pre front.
Rocky
Pre rear.
Allan
Nice!!! Can I send mine over for the same treatment?
TheCabinetmaker
good job Rock! that looks great. Ain't it amazing what a difference that makes in the handling? I dumped my rubber bumpers also.
boxstr
Tim Outstanding that looks great.
CCLINBUMPERCARS
Rocky
Unfortunatly I havent had the time to drive it yet with these lighter bumpers Curt. IPB Image A little work was required to remove the drip rail and the side tangs, otherwise not too much trouble.
rhodyguy
looks great tim. fyi, i was one step behind you getting those bumpers.

kevin
boxstr
Where did you get your information on how to do the retro fit?? Very nice looking car how long have you owned it and where did you obtain from?
Do you know Pat Worrell in Gig Harbor? He has the yellow 75 914-8.
Goo dluck on gettin grid of the big black bumpers, I have four pair of them that I have removed and I can't give them away. Hey maybe raffle prizes for the WCC 2005 in Camarillo.
CCLINCAMPTRAMP
TheCabinetmaker
Yeah, I got three sets. Everyone laughs when I ask if they want them for free. IPB Image
boxstr
Ya all they have to pay is shipping..no takers. : IPB Image
CCLINUSPS
Brando
You talking about the "Federale" bumpers? Smooth rubber with no bumper tits?
Rocky
Sorry Kevin. IPB Image So you guys are tellin me I got 80 lbs. of dead weight Ill never get rid of? IPB Image

Bummer. IPB Image
scotty914
send em to me, i could use a spare. and i dont see why people complain about the bumpers just pull the metal out, cut it down some. my car personally is a daily driver and i want the protection

if some one is sending to me find the cheapest shipping to 21224

thanks
Lou W
Looks great IPB Image
sixnotfour
Looks great , nice car BTY. If Someone is going to do FB bumpers, that upper drip rail supports the upper edge of the FB perfectly.
You will feel the difference.
My bumpers off of my 76 went to the transfer station(dump) IPB Image
Rhodes71/914
Your car looks great man, love that color!

Sean
red914
what a gorgeous car!
Rocky
You all are too kind. IPB Image
Scott, maybe someone on the east coast has some they would be willing to give up. Shipping these anchors that far could be spendy.

Tim
jd74914
Beautiful Car. Looks much better with early-style chrome bumpers IMHO. IPB Image
DNHunt
Great Job Tim. I remember when you were talking about it. I'll swing by when I get my probs sorted out. I still have your manifolds.

Dave
rhodyguy
tim, i'll take the works off your hands for the 75', the corners are pulling slightly away. jeanne likes the look IPB Image . when would you like them out of the garage?

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.