Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling my six conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sashabigdeal
1975 914 Clean no rust with GT flares, fresh 2.7 with headers and webers stainless exhaust, 16" Fuchs, new shocks, 5 speed side shift.Click to view attachment
Ferg
Price?
sashabigdeal
Cairo94507
Maybe some pictures would be nice. It appears, from the one picture, to be a clean car. Post as many as you can; that is what sells these cars.
sashabigdeal
Fresh 2.7 less than 500 miles
sashabigdeal
No smoke, no leaks
sashabigdeal
Clean interior
sashabigdeal
No rust
sashabigdeal
Front
liebe
Hello, I am intrested in the 914 conve.
Can you please provide me with a contact number, also best time to call you.

cheers

sashabigdeal
QUOTE(liebe @ Jun 13 2014, 03:09 AM) *

Hello, I am intrested in the 914 conve.
Can you please provide me with a contact number, also best time to call you.

cheers

Call me at 818-665-5394

Mike
urseppos
What's the status of this car at present as I've seen her listed on evilbay a couple of different times & at different prices, up, down, up, down ?

Any chance you could be more specific as to her build & any work she may need now & in the near future ? I think that more detail on the car is needed ie; condition of paint, dash, arches, mechanical build, electrical, etc. More photos would help as well.

Best of luck with your sale.

vinniedatorch
I think I drove this car in Long Beach a few months ago when it was on ebay. did you purchase recently and decide you don't want it? I enjoyed driving this car and thought it was a good candidate for purchase but was outbid or out dealt at some point and didn't pursue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.