Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Isle of Man TT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Randal
Maybe they have the best machines in the world, but that course is so tough, with changing weather conditions and so many places to get it wrong.

All pretty much hard to believe how fast these guys go.

Great driving.

Maybe the best?
J P Stein
I've been watching.
Ayup they are good, but.....
I recall reading that on average there is one death per year at the TT. I can now see why. That course is a "no change" sumbitch.
nsr-jamie
Those dudes are crazy, even fans get killed every year..
Seabird
Is there a web source that one could watch highlights? I don't have cable and would love to see some of this. Long time dream of mine to go watch. You'd have to be crazier than a sh!t house rat to participate!

Miguel
bulitt
They have a youtube site.
Those guys are nuts. Down on their knees, screaming through a sweeper, inches from a curb, and the bike hits a bump and you can hear the motor rev as the wheels are in the air. Nutz
J P Stein
Watching the slow mo power wobble of the Triumph made my bowels loose.
Something seems fishy with that frame geometry.
JmuRiz
Amazed to see the record setting lap and see he could have gone 3-seconds faster w/o traffic and one f'up!!!!

Crazy vid they showed.
Randal
Watching the rerun when Johnson was on the back half of the course and it was raining. Didn't look like he was slowing much and still just tearing around corners. Magic tires I think. evilgrin.gif

Very sorry to hear the report that two drivers have lost their lives at the Isle of Man TT this year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.