Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - KYB GR-2 gas front strut inserts - NEW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bones
KYB GR-2 gas front strut inserts for sale. I bought them several years ago and never installed them. Now I’ve got some good Bilsteins in there and probably will never use the KYBs.

They are p/n 361004 and are for 1965 – ’84 911/912 and 914. They come with different retainer caps and some spacers to allow the different applications.

They are fairly high pressure and I have read that these are very stiff, so maybe not for the gentle Sunday or daily driver.

They have been out of the box only to take the photos, which I will email to anyone interested.

$40 for the pair, plus shipping from Central MA.

<<<<<< - SOLD - >>>>>>
Bones
Price drop.

QUOTE(Bones @ Jun 5 2014, 09:59 AM) *

KYB GR-2 gas front strut inserts for sale. I bought them several years ago and never installed them. Now I’ve got some good Bilsteins in there and probably will never use the KYBs.

They are p/n 361004 and are for 1965 – ’84 911/912 and 914. They come with different retainer caps and some spacers to allow the different applications.

They are fairly high pressure and I have read that these are very stiff, so maybe not for the gentle Sunday or daily driver.

They have been out of the box only to take the photos, which I will email to anyone interested.

$40 for the pair, plus shipping from Central MA.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.