Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting '81 ROW 911
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
warpig
Finally getting into the deconstruction of my donor car. piratenanner.gif It is an '81 ROW 911 and I know that some of you are afflicted with the need to own and drive cars with the engines in the back. blink.gif I figured I would post the excess parts here for a while before I post them on Pelican. grouphug.gif
Everything is for sale except, the engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, gauges, steering column etc. Basically the stuff left over from my GT build. I don't know much about this stuff as for pricing; I am just averaging what recent sales I can find and discounting that by 10 or 20 percent depending on how much of a pain it is to get ready to ship. As in life everything is negotiable, so if you want to pay more you are more than welcome to do so. santa_smiley.gif
Trades will also be considered as I need lots of stuff. I will put up a list of what I am looking for.
Here is the stuff I already have pulled. If you don't see what you want let me know and I will get a price and get it pulled. Please be patient though as I have a real job I work 50 or 60 hours a week headbang.gif and usually work on this on the weekend. sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
Some stuff I haven't got prices for yet so make offers or just send your billing info and I promise to charge you whatever you can afford shades.gif

THe car has 87k mi (indicated) and I was suprised at how nice this stuff is after cleanup. However it is all used NOT, "NOS" better picks and detailed item descriptions available on request.
All prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING from 97113 (shipping is extra)

Gas tank with sender $200
Back seat back pads (blue) $80
Part behind the back seats that goes up under the back window (also blue) $150
Rear side panels and upper trim strips(blue) $75 for both
Rear rubber sound deadener (2 pieces)
Gas pedal $20
Front bumper $75
Front bumper rubber $25
Front bumper shocks $40 (for both)
Front marker lights
Front turn signals
Rockers and rubber $75 ea
Front valence $80
Steering wheel and horn pad. Needs to be recovered horn pad and plastic shroud is good $125
Smuggler's box lid $45
Under steering rack bash plate $35
Front hood with latch and hinges $250
SOLD Headlights with parking light holes (ROW?) $75 each
Front seats need redone $75 each
Front air vent grill $50
Don't worry little 911, your sacrifice is not in vain ar15.gif
Ferg
Interested in the front and rear valances and the side pieces adjacent to the rubber accordion parts. PM Sent.
warpig
Here are some pics
warpig
And more pics
L8apex
QUOTE(warpig @ Jun 5 2014, 02:16 PM) *

Finally getting into the deconstruction of my donor car. :Qarl: It is an '81 ROW 911 and I know that some of you are afflicted with the need to own and drive cars with the engines in the back. :blink: I figured I would post the excess parts here for a while before I post them on Pelican. :hugme:
Everything is for sale except, the engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, gauges, steering column etc. Basically the stuff left over from my GT build. I don't know much about this stuff as for pricing; I am just averaging what recent sales I can find and discounting that by 10 or 20 percent depending on how much of a pain it is to get ready to ship. As in life everything is negotiable, so if you want to pay more you are more than welcome to do so. :santa:
Trades will also be considered as I need lots of stuff. I will put up a list of what I am looking for.
Here is the stuff I already have pulled. If you don't see what you want let me know and I will get a price and get it pulled. Please be patient though as I have a real job I work 50 or 60 hours a week :headbang: and usually work on this on the weekend. :sawzall: :welder:
Some stuff I haven't got prices for yet so make offers or just send your billing info and I promise to charge you whatever you can afford :shades2:

THe car has 87k mi (indicated) and I was suprised at how nice this stuff is after cleanup. However it is all used NOT, "NOS" better picks and detailed item descriptions available on request.
All prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING from 97113 (shipping is extra)

Gas tank with sender $200
Back seat back pads (blue) $80
Part behind the back seats that goes up under the back window (also blue) $150
Rear side panels and upper trim strips(blue) $75 for both
Rear rubber sound deadener (2 pieces)
Gas pedal $20
Front bumper $75
Front bumper rubber $25
Front bumper shocks $40
Front marker lights
Front turn signals
Rockers and rubber $75 ea
Front valence $80
Steering wheel and horn pad $175
Smuggler's box lid $45
Under steering rack bash plate
Front hood with latch and hinges $250
Headlights with parking light holes (ROW?)
Front seats need redone $75 each
Front air vent grill

Don't worry little 911, your sacrifice is not in vain :shoot2kill:

I'm interested in the headlights. Are they H1s, H4s or H5s? How much do you want for them? Thanks.
Gint
I'll take the headlights (regardless of what bulbs are in them) in l8apex doesn't.
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Pm Sent on tail light housings and a few other things...

Thanks!
Andrew
warpig
How can you tell?
Freg is first in line for the headlights. Dont worry if he gets them there are lots of parts left for everyone chowtime.gif
Answering PM's now

I'm interested in the headlights. Are they H1s, H4s or H5s? How much do you want for them? Thanks.
[/quote]
db9146
Looks like a nice 911 to be parting it from this distance.....particularly with recent price appreciation.
warpig
QUOTE(db9146 @ Jun 6 2014, 08:21 AM) *

Looks like a nice 911 to be parting it from this distance.....particularly with recent price appreciation.

YA it is, and I feel really bad about it lol-2.gif av-943.gif
CMONNETT
How much for the whole car? That SC looks way to good to cut up. I don't care about the suspension, or drive train. Just the chassis.
warpig
QUOTE(CMONNETT @ Jun 6 2014, 11:15 AM) *

How much for the whole car? That SC looks way to good to cut up. I don't care about the suspension, or drive train. Just the chassis.

You are right. Not going to cut it up. After the strip I will have an unmolested tub with a clean title for sale. Not sure how much yet but you are first in line. beerchug.gif
vinniedatorch
any chance there might be a roll bar in there? i'm looking
vinniedatorch@yahoo.com
warpig
QUOTE(vinniedatorch @ Jun 6 2014, 09:35 PM) *

any chance there might be a roll bar in there? i'm looking
vinniedatorch@yahoo.com

Sorry no roll bar. But you can be second in line to buy the tub when it's available and put one in it idea.gif
warpig
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 6 2014, 05:06 AM) *

I'll take the headlights (regardless of what bulbs are in them) in l8apex doesn't.

Sorry L8Apex and Gint headlights are sold pending payment. Lots more stuff to choose from though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.