Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drive ALERT!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
phatnine11
To all the 914 homies in the San Gabriel area, this Sunday @ 07:00 (that's 7 AM). We will meet at the Starbucks in the shopping center on the corner of RTE 66 and Lone Hill in Glendora. The drive is to Mt Baldy and breakfast at Brandon's if anyone is interested. Why such a short notice you ask?? 'Cus that's how we roll!!!
oldschool
QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Jun 5 2014, 09:34 PM) *

To all the 914 homies in the San Gabriel area, this Sunday @ 07:00 (that's 7 AM). We will meet at the Starbucks in the shopping center on the corner of RTE 66 and Lone Hill in Glendora. The drive is to Mt Baldy and breakfast at Brandon's if anyone is interested. Why such a short notice you ask?? 'Cus that's how we roll!!!

lol-2.gif ....I may make this one av-943.gif barf.gif of maybe not...
914_teener
Sounds like fun....I am out of town though!

You guys should know GMR is closed though......until the 11th.....I think they are filming some movie I heard.

Didn.t sell your car yet Ceaser?
phatnine11
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jun 5 2014, 10:02 PM) *

You guys should know GMR is closed though......until the 11th.....I think they are filming some movie I heard.

Closed! No one called and checked with me about that! Stay tuned! Maybe we will start in Azusa and work our way over to Mt San Antonio, er Mt baldy!
ntrylvl
QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Jun 5 2014, 10:09 PM) *

Closed! No one called and checked with me about that! Stay tuned! Maybe we will start in Azusa and work our way over to Mt San Antonio, er Mt baldy!

Cesar - Azusa is probably better then.

Jaime - you had better get your barfing ass out on the road. I haven't seen you in about a year (maybe more?)......! barf.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif
914-300Hemi
Sounds like fun. I might join in the fun.
nsr-jamie
Mt. Baldy ?
bdstone914
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Jun 5 2014, 11:00 PM) *

Mt. Baldy ?

It is a local Socal mountain. I think the comment was directed at Oldschool.
'73-914kid
So What's the plan? I mgiht be able to make it..
phatnine11
Ok folks, there is a Starbucks near the corner of Foothill and Azusa Ave (HWY 39) Let's meet there @07:00 as planned.
Cesar

118 W Foothill Blvd, Azusa, CA ‎
(626) 334-7267 ‎
ntrylvl
QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Jun 7 2014, 03:56 PM) *

Ok folks, there is a Starbucks near the corner of Foothill and Azusa Ave (HWY 39) Let's meet there @07:00 as planned.
Cesar

118 W Foothill Blvd, Azusa, CA ‎
(626) 334-7267 ‎

Alrighty, Cesar.

Should I drive my teener, or the TTS?

See you in the AM.
914-300Hemi
Sounds good. See you there.
oldschool
QUOTE(ntrylvl @ Jun 5 2014, 10:11 PM) *

QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Jun 5 2014, 10:09 PM) *

Cesar - Azusa is probably better then.

Jaime - you had better get your barfing ass out on the road. I haven't seen you in about a year (maybe more?)......! barf.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif

laugh.gif My breaks suck!..so if I show its going to be slow driving.gif lol-2.gif
Ben and Ralph
Havn't gone on a drive with any other 914s yet, i'm down to show up if i'm welcome too? driving.gif
phatnine11
QUOTE(Ben and Ralph @ Jun 7 2014, 06:12 PM) *

Havn't gone on a drive with any other 914s yet, i'm down to show up if i'm welcome too? driving.gif

Ben and Ralph,
We are a rather select group and there are certain qualifications you need to meet. How many jackstands do you own? dry.gif ? Just kidding, everyone is welcomed and since this would be your first run, I would recommend you pick up everyone's Starbucks tap! just kidding.
C U tomorrow!
Cesar
ntrylvl
QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Jun 7 2014, 07:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Ben and Ralph @ Jun 7 2014, 06:12 PM) *

Ben and Ralph,
We are a rather select group and there are certain qualifications you need to meet. How many jackstands do you own? dry.gif ? Just kidding, everyone is welcomed and since this would be your first run, I would recommend you pick up everyone's Starbucks tap! just kidding.
C U tomorrow!
Cesar

Looking forward to the drive!

cheer.gif
914-300Hemi
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Had a great time.
euro911
Sir Andy showed up and took pix? confused24.gif
914_teener
Any of you guys up for a Father.s Day spin?

Need to get out and drive......done enough for all the kids last couple of weeks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.