Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '74 2.0 Alaska Blue Metallic - Goodbye My Friend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Fitton
Going to California:

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=454
501]Click to view attachment
Cuda911
Sold it?

Foo... shoulda' called me... It's what I'm looking for.

Do do mind if I ask for how much? Beauty of a car!!!
Mike Fitton
Only sent pictures to 2 people and never listed it for sale anywhere. Some more pictures:
Cuda911
Wow!!! Fantastic!!!!! Whomever (or is that 'whoever'... I can never remember) bought it is a lucky person!
Mike Fitton
Oh, I do have a replacement 1970 914-6 in Tangerine, came with a '76 2.7 installed and original 2.0 on a pallet.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Those are 7/15's (front) and 8/15's (rears) original RS finish Fuchs with frosted look and polished lips $$$$!
KELTY360
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jun 6 2014, 05:02 PM) *

Sold it?

Foo... shoulda' called me... It's what I'm looking for.

Do do mind if I ask for how much? Beauty of a car!!!

I referenced that that car might be for sale in your initial post. Should have followed up. Keep looking, they are out there.

BTW, beautiful car...love the color, love the Mahles.
Harpo
Two beautiful cars
Mike Fitton
It is going to someone who is going to drive it, not a collector. He picked up on my post that it may be for sale, a "Newbie" hope he continues to post here.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Cuda911
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jun 6 2014, 06:50 PM) *

I referenced that that car might be for sale in your initial post. Should have followed up. Keep looking, they are out there.

BTW, beautiful car...love the color, love the Mahles.

It sold for beyond my price range. But, an absolutely fantastic car!
Mike Fitton
This was a Brumo's delivered car:

Click to view attachment
nsr-jamie
Both beautiful cars!!
bcheney
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Jun 7 2014, 10:47 AM) *

Both beautiful cars!!

Truly great looking cars...very hard to part with something that looks that cool. Congrats on the sale and enjoy they "gem" of a -6!!
Chris Pincetich
drooley.gif drooley.gif
My rustoration is still in progress, with setbacks due to driving wear n tear beerchug.gif
Would be so nice to START w a 914 in that shape biggrin.gif

seareef228
I am loving my new 914. Thanks Mike
I plan to visit this site lots. I will make a formal intro soon. Sites like this are very informative and fun . Click to view attachment

carr914
welcome.png
Cairo94507
welcome.png Well it appears as though you have the correct mindset for one of our little cars bye1.gif
KELTY360
welcome.png

Alaska Blue is a great color. Pretty cool looking single cab you've got too. Nice combo of air cooled goodness. Is that an old bug behind the single cab? We need more pics of the stable.
PanelBilly
What a nice car to have. Keep sharing your adventures with it. And I think this has morphed into a welcome thread
Socalandy
welcome.png Beautiful car!!!
76-914
I see a rag top. Do you have a Ghia to complete the Stable? biggrin.gif
seareef228
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jun 12 2014, 05:45 AM) *

welcome.png

Alaska Blue is a great color. Pretty cool looking single cab you've got too. Nice combo of air cooled goodness. Is that an old bug behind the single cab? We need more pics of the stable.

Heres some pics Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=455
218]Click to view attachment
seareef228
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 12 2014, 03:44 PM) *

I see a rag top. Do you have a Ghia to complete the Stable? biggrin.gif

no Ghia
Although my wife eyeballs em all the time.
Norm72
Really nice looking ride. I would love to get mine to this stage.

I particularly noticed the wheels. I have the same ones and am planning to refinish them soon. Just wondering what kind of finish is on the wheels of the blue 914?

If paint, what kind?

Thanks
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Norm72 @ Jun 13 2014, 10:11 AM) *

Really nice looking ride. I would love to get mine to this stage.

I particularly noticed the wheels. I have the same ones and am planning to refinish them soon. Just wondering what kind of finish is on the wheels of the blue 914?

If paint, what kind?

Thanks

Dupli-Color filler primer, Wurth Metallic Silver, Wurth Gloss Clear.
Click to view attachment
Norm72
Thanks
boogie_man
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Jun 12 2014, 12:45 PM) *

welcome.png Beautiful cars!!!

seareef228
Thanks everybody for the welcome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.