Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Race Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
machina
Ran the race looking at the gauges more than the road and still set the fastest lap of the race. Lot of potential here once everything is sorted.

Car stays pretty flat considering I only have the el-cheapo underbody swaybar (see pics) IPB Image
Mueller
looks good out there IPB Image

I dig the black/white photographs IPB Image
Stutgart46
Is that Moroso?
I would imagine that your car should do very well in all of the short course Sebring races that are coming up.
B&W photos look great. Do you have any in color?
Jake Raby
RAT Powered- Hell yeah!
seanery
sweet!
machina
QUOTE (Stutgart46 @ Jan 17 2005, 03:57 PM)
Is that Moroso?
I would imagine that your car should do very well in all of the short course Sebring races that are coming up.
B&W photos look great. Do you have any in color?

yup, moroso.

these are just the low res proofs the photographer sent. He is making me a disk with the hi-res images.

the sebring club course (short) will be my hunting ground. On that course even the big hp GT cars can't match the fast production cars.

hey, anyone notice the front driver side marker light hanging by its wires IPB Image

keeps popping out. Not sure what to put in its place if I remove it. Maybe a 914club sticker. IPB Image
Joseph Mills
Lookin'good David.

It does look nice and flat coming out of that turn. If you're pleased with the way it handles now, and you still have adjustment left in both directions on your swaybar, then maybe you have all the bar you need.

What size tires are you running?

Do you have your current HP/weight ratio calculated?

You forgot to tell us how awesome the Rabey engine sounds. IPB Image
seanery
david,
engman made me a pair of panels to replace mine. They aren't installed yet - spring job.
hit him up for a pair, I'm sure he'd do another set.
URY914
Nice! IPB Image
URY914
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Jan 17 2005, 01:23 PM)
RAT Powered- Hell yeah!

That must be a strong engine IPB Image

Paul
machina
QUOTE (joseph222 @ Jan 17 2005, 06:19 PM)
What size tires are you running?

Do you have your current HP/weight ratio calculated?

You forgot to tell us how awesome the Rabey engine sounds. IPB Image

205/50 on 15x7 fuchs.

they look damn wide in the photos, must be the deep dish on the fuchs IPB Image

power to weight is less than 12lb/hp

at idle or below 3k, the motor sounds nasty but in a good way...
between 5k and 6.5k the sound is awesome. With the big webers behind your head, the split cam, hi-comp. Couple people have commented on it at the track. Probably sounds even better with the tangerines but that's on my wish list. IPB Image
pete-stevers
looks darn fast... IPB Image
steve
groot
Looks great! Good work.

Did your pressure stay in a reasonable range??
machina
QUOTE (groot @ Jan 18 2005, 08:23 AM)
Did your pressure stay in a reasonable range??

deep sump solved it.
Carlitos Way
QUOTE (synthesisdv @ Jan 17 2005, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (Stutgart46 @ Jan 17 2005, 03:57 PM)
Is that Moroso?
B&W photos look great.  Do you have any in color?

yup, moroso.

these are just the low res proofs the photographer sent. He is making me a disk with the hi-res images.

the sebring club course (short) will be my hunting ground. On that course even the big hp GT cars can't match the fast production cars.

hey, anyone notice the front driver side marker light hanging by its wires IPB Image

keeps popping out. Not sure what to put in its place if I remove it. Maybe a 914club sticker. IPB Image

PO of my car replaced the side markers with.... (drumroll) Red Reflectors!!!!

Did I mention weight savings?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.